|Release||24 August 2015 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Light Within|
|Examine||A natural tarddian crystal, infused with traces of Seren's essence.|
Tarddian crystals are items dropped by Crystal Shapeshifters on Tarddiad, or made by bringing Angof three crystal fragments. They serve a role in recreating Seren in The Light Within, and are used after the quest as currency in Angof's Crystal Armour Shop. The crystals are also needed to repair crystal armour.
|Item||Amount of crystals to fully repair|
|Helm||15||7% per crystal|
|Body||50||2% per crystal|
|Legs||34||3% per crystal|
|Gloves||2||50% per crystal|
|Boots||2||50% per crystal|
- ^ Both crystal armour and attuned crystal armour.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- For every piece of crystal armour worn excluding the first piece, the maximum amount of crystals dropped increases by 1. For example, using 3 parts will cause them to drop 2–5 crystals.
- Without wearing any crystal armour pieces, getting 2 crystals is more common than getting 3 crystals.
- Without wearing any crystal armour pieces, 1-2 crystals are dropped with the main drop and 1 shortly afterwards. The first drop can be boosted with crystal armour.
|Part 7 of the God quest series • Part 3 of the Enchanted key quest series • Related to the Elf quest series|