Isn't this called the Zamorakian Spear? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 06:35, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
updated the price of the spear to be more in line with recent trading prices; it has dropped signficantly from the 2mil previosuly quoted here Khalron 16:47, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
Just wondering, is it poisonable ? Patheticcockroach 08:07, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- I don't believe so. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 08:08, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- That's an important information IMO then... could sb confirm it for sure ? Patheticcockroach 10:43, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- Nope, can't poison it. (Also, it's whip speed, so a 2h whip that can stab)126.96.36.199 18:52, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- That's in the article. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 19:07, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
Once again i saved the world lol Edit
Switching left right positions of images and animations again and destroyed the html bug effect.
Price skyrocketing Edit
Do anybody know what is making the spear's price raise so much?! in less than 30 days ago it was 1.2M, and now it's 1.8M!--04:00, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Special attack Edit
Does the special attack of the Zamorakian spear really last a little longer than the Dragon spear special? I'm just having some trouble justifying that last sentence on the page.
- I don't think this is true, but we got to find somebody who has both a d spear and a zammy spear, and test them for real. 00:11, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
A large merchanting clan merchanted them up.. That's why they're falling so rapidly now, LoL...
Defence Bonuses Edit
Doesn't Spectral Spirit shield have more mage defence bonus than the master wand when stating the defence bonuses from different weapons?
The article is referring to weapons held in the weapon slot. The spectral spirit shield doesn't apply to this, as it is held in the shield slot. Megaman 993 18:43, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
Obsolete Weapon? Edit
Now with Korasi's Sword and the Dragon Defender is the ZS obsolete? Seeing as they have the same stats when the former is coupled with the D Defender added we have +1 str bonus. Besides the possible need for the ZS at Corp? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 23:01, December 15, 2010.
- Where did Jagex confirm this whole 1handed items do half damage? Also, ZS won't be obsolete, as not everyone has completed TVSB, and it has a special that can stun the dark core. Coelacanth0794 Talk 23:16, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Not sure what you're talking about half damage? explain? Also, yes, I am aware of its uses at Corp, that's why I mentioned it. I suppose there are quite few who haven't completed TVSB yet that might keep its price from dropping.
Speed Rating? Edit
I am fairly certain that the Zamorakian spear has a speed rating of 5, not 4. It is one tic slower than a whip. 184.108.40.206 21:00, December 19, 2010 (UTC) Malikue
No, it has the same speed as the sara sword, whips and scimmys, all at 6