The equipment screen seems to round down to the last whole kilogram, not to the nearest kg. For example, 0-9 pie tins weigh "0 kg", 10-19 weigh "1 kg", and 20-28 weigh "2 kg". From this, pie tins weigh 0.1 kg, and the screen is rounding down. I've checked with some other items too. -- Creidieki 15:42, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
Max Weight Edit
they should really have a max weight, because i just tried a little experiment. i put on my full rune with kite and warhammer (i beleive the heaviest free to play set of armor, and capes and boots and gloves don't have weight that contributes at all) and then bought 28 bronze platebodies. that got me up over 300kg which is over 650 pounds! this is only in free to play. I am not sure if this is the max weight available to free to play. i'm sure there is a much higher weight max for members because there is armor made out of granite. Another thing, with over 300kg in my inventory, i wasn't slowed down all that much. there seems to be a dropoff point or something once you reach a certain weight limit. i beleive it slowed me down about the same as carrying a load full of bars. uh, not logged in, just call me Captain Hemo. 19:40, 16ish January 2008 i'm not really expecting a response from this, but what the hell? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 2008-01-23T03:41:41.
- I see your point. But I'd prefer to keep it, or we wouldn't be able to do stuff like that. C Teng talk 23:36, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sure, in Physics. But "in everyday usage, the mass of an object in kilograms is often referred to as its weight." (quoted from Wikipedia:Kilogram). "In commerce and in many other applications, weight means the same as mass as that term is used in physics." (quoted from Wikipedia:Weight). The correct unit for weight should strictly be Newtons, but who cares? Jagex doesn't seem to mind; they use kilogrammes to represent weight, not mass. 18:25, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
Heaviest p2p tradeable items? Edit
Thought it would be of intrest for the article, but I don't know of it. After the three oil-based quest items, I would expect it to be something like chompies. tobylaneTalk 20:41, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
It would actually be full dragon and 7 cannon sets :)
Minimum Weight Edit
If you wear what it says to wear for lightest weight in p2p, couldn't it be lighter? The boots of lightness reduce .2 kg if in the inventory and i don't think that if u have multiple boots of lightnesses it only reduces weight using one of the boots. So if u put 28 boots of lightnesses in ur inventory and wear all the weight reducing items shouldn't u be a able to achieve a lower weight?
Boots of lightness reduce by 2kg.
Spottier cape reduce by 6kg.
Penance gloves reduce by 8kg.
Minimum weight is -16kg from my knowledge.
- Here is a table of P2P's minimum weight. 03:31, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- No item is negative weight in inventory, values in the table as they are now are correct, just verified to be sure cause I personally though Penance gloves were -9kg but they must have changed that. 19:39, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- penance gloves weren't ever -9kg in my memory, and I've had them since 2007. 220.127.116.11 21:51, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
zero weight have the same outcome as negative weight? Edit
- I think so. bad_fetustalk 14:01, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I think we need to get a source for this. J22f 14:27, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
1017.5 eh? Edit
No, you belive none of rings weight anything, yes? Think again, check again, for something lunatic, yet quite lunaris. Oh but, that piece of junk isn't it all, there is another, even heavier type, that type that gives you access into spirit realm.. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 00:39, August 15, 2011 (UTC).
- The articles on those pages are most likely incorrect. Every ring in my possession, which includes those two, weighs exactly 0. I tested Jennica's ring, Lunar ring, Explorer's ring 4, Dragonstone ring (i),Ring of wealth, Ring of fire, Ring of duelling, Ring of charos (a)(i), Ring of visibility, Ring of slaying, Ferocious ring and the Ring of kinship. Thanks for pointing out the inconsistency, I will correct the articles in question. 18:10, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I did. 14:06, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
Is Weight still there? Edit
Umm after the eoc, weight is gone or nowhere to see. Can someone baloon travel and tell me if there still is a limit?