Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- …so I'm not the only one. Qloque (talk) 16:54, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- THANK GOODNESS. It's not just me >.> 17:03, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe we're all just really stupid? I probably am. MolMan 17:04, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Post battle warpriestEdit
The information posted here is form which of the level tiers, 55-74 or 75?18.104.22.168 04:55, August 3, 2013 (UTC)Wawila
- The individual pages currently only show the Tier 3 (level 75 and up) stats. All stats can be seen here: Battle of Lumbridge/Rewards#Stats. IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:07, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Could someone post a screenshot of the rewards interface that shows armor beyond the boots and gloves (in F2P)? --Canifis 16:42, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- We can't get it until next week. MolMan 16:43, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Ahh yeah figured that out later. Thanks! --Canifis 04:49, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
Is the level 75 armour non-members or not? It says not on the skill list, but the wiki says it is. 126.96.36.199 16:18, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
- It is non-member as long as the Battle lasts. After that the level 75 Tier is member only. Ftr, this is stated explicitly in the first paragraph of the page. IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:20, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
- My cape and boots are stuck at level 75 and I'm f2p and have level 50 defence. I filed a bug report but until they get it fixed I can't use them. 21:03, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Level 75 DefenseEdit
- Yes, it is a confirmed glitch, and should hopefully be fixed soon. IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 05:50, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Wow. Well that edit is by a Mod, so we should be able to trust that. 00:35, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm, there is a way to test it, but only if a critical still shows as being a critical after being absorbed. And then only in PvP too. Does the armour work in PvP? 02:59, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
What does this really do? Edit
It seems to me that this armour reduces the damage to 5%. I saw this at Barbarian Assault, where the effect activated when I used the wrong stance. I would normally take 100 damage, but I took 5 instead.
Also, I saw in a video where Vorago's 50,000 damage attack was lowered to 2500.