I removed the Trivia stating that Barbarian Village and Edgeville are included in the Varrock diary despite not being in Varrock. Barbarian Village and Edgeville are inside the kingdom area, the land is presumably owned by the King of Varrock as it would be in a feudal system. The Barbarian village was settled by a sect of Barbarians who in conflict with certain events at one time left their homelands. Edgeville was an ancient town (Padewwa) destroyed, and left as a ghost town until people of Varrock rebuilt it. Or quite simply, one who read even a small portion of the page will know already what is included. 188.8.131.52 02:23, 12 September 2007 (UTC)Cuteachu
Factual correction Varrock Diary Hard Section Edit
I found that in adiction to being level 70 farming by using a spicey stew to plant Poison Ivy seeds in the Varrock bush patch, I also needed to to use the spicey stew to "pick" the Poison Ivy seeds in order to gain the credit for the Varrock Diary achievement. All attempts made without actually being at level 70 farming, resulted in being able to pick the berries, but no achievement update. My current level is 65 for farming. Thanks, cc2142 184.108.40.206 16:29, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
- I know this comment is over a year old, but I just did the diary and boosted to plant the Poison Ivy, but I didn't have to boost to pick it and complete the task. 220.127.116.11 15:58, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
Per the npc text on completion of medium level diary, the 2nd level armor will only work on ores up to mithril... not adamantite. So I'm changing the article text unless anyone has evidence that level 2 works on adamantite as well..
According to what I saw in Runescape the level 2 on works up to mithril as you previously stated nubricon so there is no need for you to worry about anyone getting on your case about wrong info. MonsterMan RS Name theskk 2 22:07, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
The overall skill requirements for the Varrock Hard diary claim that you need 50 Slayer, but there are no tasks which require level 50 Slayer. Should this be removed? NathanW197 17:58, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
The overall skill requirements for the Varrock Tasks page as a whole state that you need 65 Hunter, but I can't see that needed anywhere either. Epicecky 08:34, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
70 Farming Edit
Anyone know whether you can get an assist mining your poison ivy? 18.104.22.168 06:10, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
Edgeville Home Teleport Edit
Currently, this does not appear to register, making it impossible to complete the Hard portion of the diary. I have had this problem since Thursday, May 14, 2009, and another player has reported to me that he's been unable to complete the diary since May 13. Dht 14:17, 16 May 2009 (UTC) This was fixed in the May 19, 2009 update. Dht 03:33, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
anyone know the best way to get kudos? i have been cleaning the rocks for some time now and still dont have 50 kudos.. am i doing the long or wrong way?
With regard to the cleanup tag and its content, I'd like to know what it is expected for the "guides" to be?
No matter the expectation is set to resemble the Karamja Diary (give "tips") or Falador Diary (giving sequence, "undesired"), there is a need to unite the tone and the style of these achievement diary guides, isn't it?
Cat training medal Edit
Do wily cats work towards the 100 rat count?15:27, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Elite Runecrafting Edit
It says that it is possible to complete the runecrafting task with 66 runecrafting instead of the required 78. How is this possible? I know spicy stew can give a +6, but what would give a +12 or make you able to craft enough earth runes?Guthix1110 23:06, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Using an Explorer's ring can give extra runes. It's Cook's afterbirth day! 23:11, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- False, explorer's ring does not help, however it is possible because of the extra runes RC update last november http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Potions,_Spells_and_Runes
Elite Task Edit
Is it possible to incarnate a log with the inferno when you boost fm to 92 or higher?
22.214.171.124 20:48, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think you can boost to *get* an inferno adze. 20:51, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- In order to get the adze you need to do the beacons, and you can boost for that, and once you get the adze you only need 92 fm to wield it I believe. So it should be possible 20:54, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- What about the spicy stew?
- It would be possible.
- 126.96.36.199 20:57, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Easy 7. Lumbering Around Edit
- The Lumber yard page says "The Lumber Yard is a location northeast of Varrock. It is accessible to free players, however to use its features, you must be a member.". I believe you can enter through the opening in the western side of the fence without any quest prerequisites. 14:15, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
Correction to magic requirements for Medium Tasks Edit
Level 49 magic for the task "Return to Senntisten" is not necessary. A tablet will work just fine, I just tried it. I'm going to go ahead and correct it.
188.8.131.52 05:19, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
'The task Royale with Thieve is a reference to the quote "Royale with Cheese", said in the movie "Pulp Fiction"'
Royale with Cheese is just a cheeseburger in many non American countries,no explicitly from the movie Pulp Fiction.