There are now these. Should we add them to this article or make a new one? --Flajuram 08:51, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
Leaf Bladed Sword Edit
Just got a leaf bladed sword on first kill (ring of wealth ftw) so I gotta say people, do not cancel/burthrope this task! =) Theunknown one 23:46, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Is it known if the higher level turoths have a higher drop rate of leaf leaf bladed swords? 188.8.131.52 06:13, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
I created a Trivia section and moved the Slayer cape fact to it because that qualifies more as trivia than general monster info Bassjason1 04:09, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone know which of the attack styles of the leaf-bladed sword is more effective against turoth? I know people will say stab but if you can get the stab and slash attack bonuses the same, I'm curious to know which is more effective or if they are the same.(because I can get them very close to each other).
Also do higher level turoth drop high level drops more often then the lower level ones?
Wth?EditWhy does it say "All level 89 turoths are male"? Unless someone can provide me with a good reason not to,I'm going to remove that info....--
- Oh,never mind,someone didn't add the right information.....--Captain Sciz 17:45, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Why don't they mention attack style under weakness like for all other creatures?
Are they weak against stab, slash or crush attacks?
- Because they require a Leaf-bladed/Broad Tip/Dart attack mechanism, I can only assume they're most vulnerable to stab/piercing attack LithiumTank 18:54, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- This is something I want to know too. I tried both stab and slash attacks on my most recent task and from what I could tell, there didn't seem to be any significant difference the two attack styles. It would be good if other people could confirm this. Borrarcher 01:57, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
There was once a safespot behind some rocks, but with the HD update the rocks disappeared. Now the safespot described in the article disappeared as well. The Turoth are now more intelligent and dong stuck on the corner, they go araound. Not a good time to range Turoths... --Deville TGR 11:17, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Players can still safe spot them. Maybe they just have to be more careful? I have no comparison. --Saftzie 19:36, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Although the old safe spot is gone, there is another safespot in the lower tunnel along the top wall, the turoth get stuck. ---krazy 10:09 July 29, 2010
- Here's a screenshot of the safespot
- Egdcltd 14:20, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
small but mighty Edit
is it just my experience, or have other people noticed that the smaller (lvl 83/85) turoths seem to do damage much more often than the larger (lvl 87/89) ones? i've noticed that i consume a lot more food fighting the smaller ones than i do the larger ones. Savemonkeys0 11:41, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't say I've noticed this, but its quite possible, especially if the smaller ones have a higher attack level, but lower defence/constitution, for example. You could test this by using the Lunar spell Monster examine to find out their levels. Either way, it could also be coincidence that you experienced more 'freak' high hits and thus it felt that they were hitting harder. Afterall, they are only 4 levels difference in combat. Borrarcher 02:01, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
why are there always so many bots at the fremmenik slayer dungeon killing turoths and wearing the same outfit:
dragon med helm
granite body/rune chain
Just got a drop of 28 Clean Torstol from a Turoth, Ring of Wealth ftw!
Court Summons Edit
I got a Court Summons as a drop, this was after killing around 100 Turoths. It was from a level 83 or 85 one. Cool Cat8880 14:29, August 7, 2011 (UTC)