Picture problem Edit
what is happening with that picure its just flashing...maybe its just me --Legaking100 21:09, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's just you. WWTDD? 21:39, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- On slow internet connections, each frame of a gif loads slowly, which causes that flashing Lega sees. Dsctatom 04:17, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Trivia: uncooking Edit
Should this part be erased, because the message also appears for every food that you try to uncook. Besides, I just tried today, and the level required for uncooking a swordfish is 40, 50, 60, or 70. It's completely random and is the same for all foods.Jlun2 12:59, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose that you should remove it-- BURNTICEJ 15:30, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Cooking Gauntlets Edit
Pleople, WTH removed the cooking gauntlet information from each fish page (sword, lobster and shark?) This info DOES concern the fish, not only the gauntlets. I know that the info WOULD be duplicated, but if somebody DOESNOT know about those gauntlets, they will not find out. If you plan to remove this info, then state that it can be found in the gauntlets page (Know that I think about this, I will)-- BURNTICEJ 15:14, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
I see no level here on when swordfish stop burning while wearing cooking gauntlets, are they effected at all ? Nacho Novo9 22:27, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- On the cooking gauntlets page, it says 81. Dsctatom 04:17, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
It says sacred clay harpoon + swordfish gloves give you 200 exp. Sacred clay doubles experience doesn't it? Shouldn't SC alone make it 200? Dsctatom 04:17, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
I am not sure; but does the XP bonuses add up or does it only add one XP bonus? --Allonym 09:03, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Something odd Edit
Something odd i noticed:
"Cooking Level 45 (86 recommended, they do not burn anymore) Level at which it stops burning Unknown "
One line already says what lvl they stop burning but it is still unknown? =o
Once a Players Fishing Level reaches 80, they master catching Swordfish. Edit
What does that mean?
- I'm not sure, so I've removed it since I can't think of there being a mastery thing for catching fish besides the actual fishing cape. 23:05, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- From my understanding it's when the ratio of Tuna:Swordfish peaks out and no longer increases, as stated in the article near 60 the ratio is 42:58 (swordfish:tuna), however from 76-80 i've been storing all my fish with styles and found that it is nearing 46 tuna:54 swordfish, with a sample size closing in on 6k fish. I plan to continue testing, is it possible to set up one of those drop log style things like there is with charms, may be something to look into, with love from the Funorb wiki Anonymous184 (talk) 06:12, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Removed some irrelvant information/rambling in the article.
Since telling people how much a tuna potato heals in a article about swordfish is pointless.
Made up. Proof that swordfish is heavily merched? Food is almost never merched. Merching clans make swordfish drop to 200 coins from 500 coins? We all know this is because of the Stiles update and ever since that Swordfish dropped steadily,( so along with Lobbies and tunas) and NOT because of merching clans. Why is it that almost every price drop is blamed by merch clans? This whole section is made up stuff, just to add length to the article. Not only it's false, it's super redundant.
I deleted the part about merch clans and added the Stiles Update.