is the trivia really correct...I think it should be removed because it's not in dictionaries and it's not really what Jagex intend to do...
- Regardless of their intentions, I confirmed it with two Russian people I work with, and it is correct.
20:58, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- I can confirm it as well. 126.96.36.199 01:54, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
Erm,what happens if...Edit
You go on a German server and see his name? Is it really Bitch? Would it Say (German word for Attack) Bitch (lvl-111)? It makes me wounder :/ Yefpatterson 20:50, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- Suqah is a Russian word, not a German word. ;) WWTDD? 20:51, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- The correct Translation of "Suqah" - "bitch" is "сука" (as far as i know with a translator) 21:00, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
If you go on a Russian server (hopefully) its name will change to "bitch"--McBob49 18:53, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- You can't. The servers are only in English, German, French and Portuguese. 18:55, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Better Use abby whip Edit
Waterfiends, or sugahs, as far as i have seen every 'stab' weak monster is better of defeated by using abby whip, they give 'stab' as weakness, but honestly compare for yourself, i used dragon halberd and daggers but the stab of hally is just way too slow, and although the dagger works, the abby whip is still infinitly faster. Try for yourself.
- Although the abyssal whip may kill these 'stab weak' monsters faster than the two weapons you mentioned, the information is correct as a Zamorakian spear (in stab) kills them far faster than a whip. Ж 14:31, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
- I wondered this myself as for some reason, other relatively weak stab weapons had been suggested, so I updated the page to include "any" spear; theoretically if Suqahs have a weakness to stab attacks then the Zamorakian spear should perform a lot better than the whip considering their almost identical bonuses. Admittedly I never thought to try one myself and I've always used a whip which seemed sufficiently efficient, but I seem to get Suqah tasks very often so I'll use the spear next time. As for waterfiends... they're not even weak to stab attacks. You need to use a Zamorakian Spear on Crush mode. :) TL;DR The Zamorakian Spear seems like the appropriate weapon. --Chief Snake 22:23, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
Charm log code Edit
Can someone fix the charm log? I would, but I don't know my way around most codes ;) --08:52, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Henneyj 02:37, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Ring of Wealth / Rare Drop Table! Edit
I just got a 7k Pure Ess drop from a Suqah, but I'm not 100% sure about the mechanics around the RoW only drops. If this means they have access to the Rare Drop Table, then someone please add it. Aldra 14:50, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Effigy Drop Rate Edit
I have changed the effigy drop rate for suqahs from "Very Rare" to "Rare". Effigy drop rates are directly proportional to combat levels and Aberrant Spectres, level 96, drop effigies at a "Rare" rate; it doesn't make sense that suqahs, level 111, would drop effigies at a lower rate being that they are a higher level in combat than Spectres. Ff7hb 04:45, October 31, 2011 (UTC)