- It could just be the name. Personally i think it will just come from drops, skilling or the Sof like some of the previous Sof promotions did (Valentine hearts). AmoVos 23:00, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- From the looks of it, a starfire weapon can be forged, by unknown means, and then upgraded with a "Rare new Diamond". It was noted in a log in message I just got. Phantom5582 (talk) 03:16, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Given the fact that you need 10k ore for 1 wep and ivar is located in the artisans workshop I think they'll be made from ingots, possibly in the same way as ceremonial swords.04ismailjj6 (talk) 09:37, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
Information from IvarEdit
- You need blueprints and ore to make a Starfire weapon.
- Blueprints can be obtained by killing monsters
- You need 10,000 ore for 1 weapon.
- Blueprints can be obtained by killing monsters.
- If you find a starborn diamond you can add it to the weapon to make a starfury weapon.
- All resources required to make Starfire and Starfury weaponry will be removed on Monday 29th May.
I'm going to go talk to other dwarfs to see if I can find anything else.
Are these weapons cosmetic or will they have weapon stats, any stats?03:18, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Based on the fact the Starfury weapons are "better"? I'd say they have stats. Jagex named me Able Tis (talk) 03:22, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I just found this on the faq forum page:
- "Do I need a certain skill level to use starfire or starfury weapons?
- The weapons are designed to be useful for players of a wide range of levels, and can be wielded right from level 1. Like other weapons available during past Squeal of Fortune releases, you can change the stats and required level of the weapons with a right click. Level ranges for the weapons are as follows:
- Starfire: 1, 10, 20, 30.
- Starfury: 1, 20, 40, 60." 03:25, April 26, 2013 (UTC)