Should it be mentioned which is best, and where to fight them, e.g. a guide I'm reading says Zamorak, past the bridge and by the boss door. tobylaneTalk 19:16, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
its worth noting that armadyl mages dont drop the frozen key piece, someone please add that 22.214.171.124 02:23, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
Bandos Mage Edit
Image is from the runescape website. Will this satasify the cleanup request?
do you need the slayer lever to kill it or just to damage it?
15:28, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
Are you kidding me? Edit
Dude, it's all about probability. The chance of drop could be 1/10 and you could still go 40 kills without getting the item. Chance is chance... Although I do believe 1/70 is rather low, should be more. King Muumuu 22:21, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
I killed 70 spiritual mages and got 2 d boots. is it just luck? i was wearing ring of wealth.
Stab weakness Edit
It says the mages are weak to range, but most monsters that are weak to range are also weak to stab (after all, both of them are pointy stuff penetrating you). I'm killing with a Zamorakian spear and it works very well. Are they not also weak to stab? King Muumuu 22:19, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the only reason why they're weak to range is just because of the Range > Mage > Melee > Range triangle. I haven't really tried using stab, but I'd encourage you to test it. Its Alex Pan 14:58, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Does ROW (ring of wealth) affect the d boot drop rate?11:42, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think it does, ROW only affects the rare drop table which is shared by all monsters, and since D boots qualify as a unique drop, ROW probably doesen't affect it.
I just got an uncut dragon stone drop from one, but I can't figure out how to edit the drop table. Myztra Roxxs 23:32, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, nevermind, it's ofcourse from the RoW update. :p Myztra Roxxs 12:33, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
ROW Glitch Edit
I am currently slaying Zammy Mages in the Zammy Stronghold. I've noticed that EVERY SINGLE KILL causes my ROW to "shine more brightly". The first 4 kills was interrupted by a cluescroll drop and thought it might have been a fluke, but I've killed over 40 now, and I am getting the message (and accompanying sound effect) after EVERY kill (although it doesn't appear to be affecting the drops abnormally). 126.96.36.199 17:06, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's been happening since the ROW was updated. 17:10, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Just did a bit of reading around (ROW article has been updated) - it seems that it shines more brightly
- EVERY time that a creature with unique drops is killed (i.e. Corp, Mages, probably abby demons too) as it modifies the chances of the unique drop every time, even if it fails. Seems a little annoying but I guess its a good thing 188.8.131.52 19:13, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Fellstalk Drop Edit
I have just killed a Spiritual Mage (Zammorak) and recieved 2x Fellstalk seeds (not from the RdT).
I can't figure how to change the drop table, but it was 2x Fellstalk.
- Fellstalk seeds are on the drop table though? 12:54, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I think not! It did not come up with the RdT RoW sign..."ring of wealth shines more brightly"
Zamorak Mages have an uncommon drop rate for Dragon boots? Edit
Is this just speculation or has this been confirmed. Could be a huge coincidence as well I guess. The drop rate for most players average out to be 1/100, nothing new there but probablity is well probablity, 1/300 (Sara Mages)for myself as of today but it is possible to go over a large amount of kills and not get any boots. But back to the main question, how do we know Zamorak Mages drop them more so than others? Ancient Fofo 01:49, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Steel Chainbody dropEdit
Can someone confirm the steel chainbody drop? It sounds quite odd for a mage to drop that type of armor. Otherwise if no one can confirm it, the person who added that drop must have collected it from a Spiritual Warrior.
Can someone change the sara mage max hit? He just hit a 200 on me