Do the extra spins remain or do you need to re earn them daily?
- I suspect that being items these extra spins can be saved. I don't actually know for sure though 17:28, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Spin Ticket Edit
There are two versions of this item with different inventory images: the one directly from SoF which gives 2 additional spins, and the one from drops/activities, which gives 1 additional spin. Unsure if two different pages are needed, but those are two separate items after all. The included inventory image is of the Spin ticket from monster drops. Ideas / other opinions?18:32, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
I think they can remain one page, they're small differences after all. The only thing that needs adding is if the thing needs to be reobtained or is permanent.
Does anyone know if a full inventory changes the possibility of obtaining a spin ticket? When dealing with strange rocks, the rock takes the place of the item and you lose the item you just made. Would having a full inventory when skilling make it impossible to get a spin ticket? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by D305 (talk) on 16:17, 15 April 2012 (UTC).
- If you get a spin ticket with a full inventory it is just added straight to your current spin total, without having to consume the ticket. 17:07, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- If this is true, is the fact that the article says that it may be destroyed if you have a full inventory an error? RuneScape isn't just a game, it's a way of life. (talk) 05:16, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
any possibility of getting a list of monsters that drop spin tickets? 188.8.131.52 05:30, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Jagex stated in the FAQ that all monsters that can drop items outside of minigames and Dungeoneering (with the possible exception of Soul Wars monsters) can drop spin tickets. 14:16, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Weekly D&D? Edit
Where can I find which weekly D&D offers a free spin? It used to be displayed on the SoF screen but not since they updated the interface (some months back). It'd be great if that info was listed in this article with it being updated every week. Thanks. 184.108.40.206 21:50, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
- We have it on the Squeal of Fortune page if you need the info. I've honestly no clue where they get the info though. MolManSpn tckt 21:52, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
- After I wrote my last message, I went back to looking for it and found it on the SoF article. I took the liberty of adding a hyperlink to the word Wednesday in this article that takes you to the main SoF article. I hope that helps others who are looking for that info. Cheers and thanks for your quick reply. ^.^ 220.127.116.11 22:35, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Last edit: I revised the hyperlink on the word Wednesday to point to the subheading "Distractions and diversions - P2P" because the link I previously used looks as if it would change week-to-week. 18.104.22.168 22:41, March 13, 2013 (UTC)