There's another Runeite rock you gain access to during the course of one of the Mourning's Ends quests. Couldn't tell you any more than that, though.
- Its under West Ardougne, see article Chrislee33 21:43, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Location check Edit
Can someone double-check that there aren't any more locations for runite rocks? I've been hearing that there is a runite rock somewhere in Lumbridge Swamp, but I haven't been able to check. I'm also pretty sure that there are more locations for F2P players. --Raven110283 04:08, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Nope, there really are only 6 rune rock locations. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 09:22, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Now 7 after finishing The Fremennik Isles quest. see article Chrislee33 21:43, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Does 1 ore sell for 10k? Knightgod444 00:35, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
There used to be a runite rock in the lumby swamp, but they removed that a while ago
F2p competition Edit
Is there alot of competition for runite ores in f2p worlds?Are the rocks often depleted?
- I have often gotten an inventory in 20minutes, but this depends on the time (how many players are trying), revenants, and luck. msk 02:25, 23 October 2008 (UTC) so its good
rune ore Edit
i think rune ore is a good way of making money.....considering that only 10 of them can sell for 110k. but.......rune ore seems to only be able to be mined north west of the dreaded lava maze. (level 46 wild) level 42 deadly red spiders will be found north west of the lava maze....so be wary of zombies and other monsters on your way to mine rune ore. (rune ore can only be mined if you have level 85 mining)
-longbow647#REDIRECT Runite ore
- ITs not actually as bad as you describe. 70 combat will be fine, just bring food for revenants. Up to 481k/invi now!! msk 02:27, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
are the runite ore drops members or just a made up story? I have over 156 rune scims and 170 rune sq shields from the roaches here in f2p so I probably killed a good 10k+ of them, but never once a runite ore drop.
- i was gonna ask the same thing...
i have the same results. bunches of rune scimmys and squares but no ore. also, this page, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Cockroach_soldier, doesnt list it as a drop Eclipse4227 18:19, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Runite Ore Edit
Runite Ore is a VERY good way of making money. Except Rune ore takes FOREVER to mine. If you want to mine even 1 Runite ore... It'll take up to 10-15 minutes... Not to mention waiting for the mine to bring more rune ore to itself. Waiting for that usually takes up to 15 minutes. The only location for Runite ore in F2P worlds is North-West of the lava maze. If your a P2P you can access Runite veins by completing Quests. If you are F2P and have 99 mining...then go ahead and mine Runite ore. If you are P2P and have 99 mining...then Definitely mine Runite ore. F2P warning: Revanants just love killing you...STAY AWAY FROM REVANANTS. F2P warning 2: The lava maze is in level 46 Wilderness. F2P warning 3: there are level 42 deadly red spiders RIGHT where the ore is...so don't get pissed if you die.
That's it for me.
RuneScape Master, Longbow647
Mining Runite Ore is NOT a good way to make money at all... Theres probably 100+ people on at all times hopping on all the worlds trying to mine rune ore. No offoense Longbow, but you dont know what you're talking about at all.
- It's possible, but hardly recommended, since dwarven stouts wear off fast and your chances of actually getting runite in that short period of time if you're at level 83 or 84 probably don't outweigh the chances of getting caught by a revenant (I mean, you could bring ten dwarven stouts, but you need to save that inventory space for food and runite.) GoldFalcon 04:45, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
Runite ores don't take 10 mins to mine lol Edit
You're an idiot, runite ore doesnt eventake 4min+, it only takes 1-3minutes max...and if you see one taking too long, go toa different side and remine it. - Anonymous you sometimes get them in one hit or it can take maybe 2-3 mins but not 10 minutes lol. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 16:15, 7 August 2009 (UTC).
- I don't think the article said that. It respawns maybe every 10 minutes. Mining doesn't take that long. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 00:37, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Runite ore mining is actually not that slow Edit
i have mined an ore in less than 30 seconds with only level 85 mining. however it is hard to find a server that still has rune rocks.
but shouldn't this include some strategies for getting the runite? that is probably the only reason people read this, aside from checking the price. i am lvl 93 but i am still getting killed by revs and do not know how many runite ore i should bring per trip.
Only runite in wilderness 2/3 time. Edit
Runite ore table is wronge. The faster respawn rate only applies to rocks in the wilderness. Runite in other locations still takes 12.5 mins on a full server.
no mo runite Edit
i find it extremely annoying how hard it is to get to the areas of rune ore.
is everyone sure thatthere are no other spots than the ones listed
- You just have to do your best then hop to other worlds once you get to a spot. 08:45, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
f2p selling runite oreEdit
are f2p able to sell runite ore on the ge? if they cannot it's probably worth noting on the page.
Why wouldn't they be able too? It's an F2P item.23:02, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
im not sure, my friend said i wouldnt be able to sell it on the ge unless i was a member. Ill try buying and selling some ore since my mining is only 75.
Under Trivia it says you can get a double-spin ticket for the Squeal of Fortune from mining runite. Isn't it supposed to be just a free-spin ticket, not double?