|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 |
Create next archive
Add to current
Please add borders around the different parts of the page Edit
- The change was agreed upon here, so you would need consensus to overturn it. As over 99% of our viewers (guess) would use the wikia skin, we optimise our pages for them not monobook. Also, even when I go on monobook, there are still small borders around each of the sections? 11:55, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Previous question not matching answers Edit
Results of previous poll: Total votes: 6934 What do you think of the revamped runescape.com site? I love it! New Quest Point! 7.34% (509 votes) I hate it! I already know how to train! 6.11% (424 votes) It's good to have for new members, but don't force us to do it. 57.99% (4021 votes) Neutral. 3.91% (271 votes) It's just a marketing gimmick... Way to go Jagex! 12.62% (875 votes) They released Tutorial Island again!?!?! 12.03% (834 votes)
It makes no sense.
Something that would be very helpfull under every item overview (members only: yes, high alch: 100, Quest item: no, etc..) would be implementig a space where someone can see if the item, upon death will be kept in inventory, respawn at death spot or lost. Example: a wicked hood, upon death cannot be picked up at deathspot, a talisman staff can. Many people would liek to be aware of what happens to items upon death.
- I really like this idea. Thanks for suggesting it. I'm going to add it right away. JOEYTJE50TALK 19:43, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
No "don't like" option in poll Edit
There isn't an "I don't like it" option, only positive or no opinion. I don't like it because I didn't make spelling mistakes often enough for it to slow down my browsing, and even when I did it just takes me to where I get now.
- Wouldn't that just be the second option, that you liked how it was before? Suppa chuppa T C CVRC 02:58, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Ugh, I'm sorry. Don't know how on Earth I missed that.
RE: Could you please add to the wikia the General store prices of items! As well as the purchous limit at the GE. I use the GE to buy items and then sell them at the General store. this would be very helpful for me. and the purchous limit could help me know what items to buy and trade to other player because of their higher street prices!
Auto search no longer works Edit
Auto search no longer works, e.g. the feature that (used to) work like Google suggestions. I noticed a post about this but I couldnt find it, something about creating an account and changing a preference option. I did this but it didnt fix it.
- I noticed the same, it's disappointing to me. I liked to auto-option. Can I revert this (even for my personal account)? Btw pls sign. And thanks ;) 13:54, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
SOF/Solomon's Store Opinion Poll Edit
Personally, I'm against the aspects of the SOF and the Solomon's Store that give your character real, non-cosmetic benefits in the game in exchange for more actual RL money. However, this isn't because I think it violates Jagex's own RULES - after all, is Jagex selling membership RWT? Of course not! I think its because it 1. Hurts the game, 2. Violates the PRINCIPLES that jagex used to have and 3. Is a slap in the face to all those who play Runescape loyally but are getting a disadvantage because they aren't willing to pay MORE money than they already do.
So I think there should be another section to the poll - "I'm against it because I think it hurts the game and the principles that Jagex once had" or something to that effect. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- Ummm you made no sense there. I think it violates Jagex' own Real-World Trading rules encompasses them going back on their own word and harming the game; if you hate it, choose that. Membership is completely different from RWT and SGS and has always been such. MolManRnScp Wk 02:35, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
You know it. Edit
This game is going to die sooner and you all know it, it got destroyed by money hungry investors.
- Remember, this page is meant for the Main Page only, as stated in the box at the top. Thanks. Hair 21:43, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
RuneScape general informations Edit
Shouldn't the main page have at least one link to the RuneScape page? 'cause you know I never heard of this game before, and casually ended on this wiki, but it's weird to have links to all kind of monsters, items and dungeons pages, and not being able to know what this game's about!--Kombatgod (talk) 16:28, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Good point. I'd do it now, but the only obvious mention of just "RuneScape" seems to be in text that is part of an image, which I can't really change. If someone can think of a place to put a link to RuneScape on the Main Page without screwing it up, please do. C Teng talk 14:48, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- No idea how you say there's not one. Down at the bottom where it states copyright to runescape and jagex, it as a link to them. Might not be obvious but there is one ;) Cblair91 (9 more options) ▸ Choose OptionUser Cblair91Talk to Cblair91Contributions Cblair91Achievements Cblair91Sandbox Cblair91Slayer LogSqueel of Fortune LogDaily Challenge LogMy Pages 05:54, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Change back the backgroundEdit
OK, its been a good 2013, but I think its time to put back the old background.God of the Forge 15:17, January 12, 2013 (UTC)God of the Forge
- Traditionally the background stays as long as the event (christmas, easter or halloween) is available in-game. I can't imagine the event will be around for much longer. Cåm 15:23, 12 Jan 2013 (UTC)
I was wondering if everyone in the community could help and make a part of this wikia dedicated to the new oldschoolrunescape that jagex has released, so it would be interesting if we could have information on this site regarding oldschoolrunescape so that if people needed it, just like many people use this page to get information, they would be able to do so. Bobin Hood 2:27, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
I think it would be a good idea to feature a link to the old school wiki on the page as this would help people looking for information on that version of the game of which players make up about 40% of the community.11:37, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Jad Front Page Featured ArticleEdit
Front page still says Jad is level 702. Might want to change it? :P
- I've fixed it along with the combat levels for the Kalphite Queen and Nex. Thanks for telling us. -- 04:54, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Offensive Advertisements Edit
Could we get rid of the Scarlet Blade (or whatever it is) advertisements all over the website?
They're just... wrong, and frankly offensive.
18.104.22.168 03:43, April 10, 2013 (UTC)Noobyhead99
- I have no idea what that is, but if you think there is an issue with an ad, see Help:Bad ads. 03:45, April 10, 2013 (UTC)