I will be adding some better images to this guide soon. Malestro15:49, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
Thanks! --Zeeus 02:27, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed, idk if it's my computer or what, but it does seem very different...
Incorrect requirements? Edit
Even though the Runescape manual states level 40 Slayer as a minimum requirement, I was able to kill the giant snake and complete the quest with a Slayer level of 30 without issue. Reached 33 after completing it.
- I agree. Killed it with 38 Slayer Abagraba 01:34, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Same, here -- killed snake and finished quest with 30 Slayer -- only used agility boosts Block7head 00:03, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I just did it and brought Wild Pies. I noticed that I hit with 38 slayer, even before using a pie. Obviously incorrect reqs. Since this is useful information I added it to the article Poketama 16:32, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Finished the quest only 33 slayer ..... Topfletcher
-Finished it with 35 slayer, totally pwnt the snake22.214.171.124 01:37, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree i finished it with 20 slayer, now I'm really starting to question the requirements, it gave me 27 slayer from the reward =) 126.96.36.199 04:19, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- In the 2007 version you do need 40 Slayer to kill the snake. Just confirmed it. 188.8.131.52 17:58, March 23, 2013 (UTC)fix
30+ Mining? Edit
ive noticed at parts it says "if you have 30+ mining" when you have to do heroes quest before you do throne of miscellania (pre-quest) and heroes need 50 mining... Baptiejames 05:27, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Snake reference Edit
I think it may just be worth noting in the trivia that these snakes have a strong resemblance to a real snake. The banded sea krait is similar in appearance to the snake hatchlings, with blue and white bands, lives in water predominantly, but can survive on land, is venomous, and non aggressive to people. I just think that's interesting.