Super restores Edit
Does Super Restores also get increased from this aura, or only Super pray/pray potions?
- Reverence DOES effect super restores.
- Correct, it does. But pls sign too 09:23, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Prayer bonus Edit
Is the listed 4-9% slower drain simply a result of the invisible +2 prayer bonus, or is it entirely separate? The article is unclear about this. Big Bouffant 19:23, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
I think it's the same, 4-9% is the slowdown expected from 2 prayer bonus... Should the article be updated?
A +2 bonus would slow the prayers by 6%. It may just be a misunderstanding of some sorts, but if it can be proven that they are seperate then it should stay as it is, however what is the point of an invisible boost adding 6% and then an additional 4-9%? so im quite sure it's a missunderstanding Jammy Duel 00:32, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
- It's listed (by our article) as giving +10% to the potions prayer points, the Jagex account (now) says: "Slows down prayer drain and increases prayer restoration from potions by 3%." And the Greater reverence aura: "Slows down prayer drain and increases prayer restoration from potions by 5%." Is this a big change!? Or did we lsit it wrong to start with?
09:22, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- So we changed it to fit Jagex' description, what does that mean? It got made less effective?? 09:03, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Demon Horn NecklaceEdit
is this aura affected by the dhn in any way as well? 188.8.131.52 04:47, July 3, 2011 (UTC) moon
- As far as I know, every prayer-boosting item should work with the aura, but as I don't have the aura currently, I can't check for sure. However, seeing as obscure items such as the Holy Wrench work with the aura, it's reasonably safe to assume that the Demon Horn Necklace should work as well. I hope this answers your question. 04:56, July 3, 2011 (UTC)