You're kidding me. Revenant dragons, in the wilderness? Thats impossible!!! Yet.......if it does exhist, ill have to go out and see. Any ideas on where to go?--Pkthis 02:41, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
Do they really break through prayer? I removed it just in case... Sir Revan125 17:46, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it just changed its attack style or you saw wrong. But then again, I only fought one in the past. --King x treme 04:37, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
According to Swiftkit, it says that Rev Dragons drop obsidian capes and other items that are not listed on this page?
Create Pure5 23:01, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Immediately before I put this up, I saw a Revenant dragon IMMEDIATELY north of Edgeville. I'll get a picture for you - how many other people have seen them here?
- There is almost always one there.
23:34, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed, I get them all the time when using the Abyss to train Runecraft. Probably because no other revs could touch me there, with my combat level--nekobawt 23:36, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've gone one better - i've seen 2 at the same time north of edgevill - i even got a picture to prove it
-lol I've only seen one EVER. It was north of the bandit camp.
- [[File:2revDrags.png]] This also proves there is more than 1 rev drag, or that allready been proved?
It. Cannot. Hit. 70. PLEASE REMOVE IT. WWTDD? 00:34, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Still nothing about rune platebodies, but towards the end of the following video, there's something about a scimitar...WWTDD? 18:59, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Maybe instead of it fighting in the god wars maybe it got caught in the crossfireJamesrules90 18:01, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
I contest that the drop rates for the 4 lowest ancient artifacts are uncommon. I have only received the carafe in about 700-800 revenant dragon kills. Westseen (talk) 17:08, August 8, 2012 (UTC)westseen
My pic Edit
I saw this south of stealing creation:
Qazwsx753421 08:41, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Dragon Scimitar Drop RateEdit
I fail to understand why the drop rate of dragon scimitar keeps getting changed to "Rare". Uncommon implies the drop rate is 1 in 50-100. I've killed Revenant Dragon for close to 800 kills now and I've gotten 12-14 scimitar. I'm worried that people keep editing this drop rate because they think they've killed more Revenant Dragons than they think they have. I don't know what the issue really is, but it does seem abundantly clear that the drop rate shouldn't be classified as "Rare". Westseen (talk) 17:12, August 15, 2012 (UTC)westseen
Artifact Drop RatesEdit
The lower level artifacts may have higher drop rates than higher level artifacts but none of them are "uncommon" for any revenant. If this doesn't get changed soon, I will change it for all revenants. Westseen (talk) 17:12, August 15, 2012 (UTC)westseen