What effect does this have in conjunction with Rapid Heal? Do they both double the heal rate, equaling 4 hp more a minute, or do they work separately, healing 3 hp a minute, or are they not cumulative, at only 2 hp a minute? Mathwhiz90601 04:19, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- From what I've heard, it stacks. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 06:38, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- What about the Lunar spell Dream? Does it stack with that too?Superkid711 01:52, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- Also what about bunyip, does it stack with that?
From what im told, it stacks with every healing effect, but im not sure. jdogy15
- Does this stack with rapid heal prayer, bunyip, and dream together? Because if it does, then you will recover 5 hitpoints every 15 seconds. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blackhole252 (talk). 16:35, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- The regen will stack with every aforementioned thing, except the bunyip. the bunyip's regeneration is counted alone, and the regeneration will stack with rest also, but rest can't be used along with dream. 03:44, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
Need an edit. Edit
Someone needs to add a bonus to the bracelet.
"The bracelet of regeneration has been given some combat stats to make it more attractive to use as an item. While this makes it more expensive, the bonuses should now make this a rather good choice for some types of combat."
(2) + (3) + (8) x (2) = 26 per min
regen + sleep + bunyip + rapidhealprayer
High alchemy Edit
The high alchemy value is bullshit.
I recently high alched a Regen bracelet, and although I don't remember the exact value, it was very similar to the regular Onyx bracelet. It was also higher than the high alch value of abyssal whip.
Why did I check this out?
A friend of mine recently lost his whip on bounty world, because he believed that the information in this article was correct.
I am changing it again, to a more appropriate value, where it should stay until the admins find the exact value.
Break/no break Edit
- No, it has infinite charges. 17:11, November 5, 2009 (UTC)
It is speculation that this item incresed because of ho/constitution update Edit
It is speculation that this item incresed because of ho/constitution update. I know for a fact that smikin mils has been merching this item from 200k to 1.5 mill over the past month, this probablly has nothing to do with the hp update. I am removing it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 18:49, 5 March 2010 (UTC).