Rewards for levelsEdit
There needs to be notes of rewards on the 17 May 2013 amulet since total level dictates final reward bonus. Not sure at this time if the original formula is the basis especially since the reward cap without a transmutation tablet is half the original reward.05:02, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
My total level is 2,233 without the Transmutation tablet I get 1,786,155 But with the Transmutation tablet I earn 3,572,310. Hopefully this will help to figuring out a little bit of the formual. Jake (talk) 16:54, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
My total level was about 1877 at the time I made mine, and with the Transmutation tablet I got about 1.9m. Sorry for not having exact numbers, but maybe that'll also help. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
My total level was 1712, and with the transmutation tablet and 10 fragments I got 1,364,300 coins. It seems the reward scales exponentially with total level. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
10 fragments gave me 2411845 coins (doubled to 4823690 with a tablet). My total level is 2421.00:27, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
It seems to be based only loosely on the total level. From what I can gather, there are total level tiers that affect the quantity of the reward. I tried transforming the fragments into an amulet at 4 different total levels, and got the same gold reward offered to me each time. At total levels 2053, 2054, 2055, and 2056, it offered me 1,359,089 gold for 10 fragments and 2654 for 1 fragment. Note this is without the transmutation tablet. I'm not sure how many levels you have to go up to get to the next tier of the reward, since none of my level-ups changed the number of coins I was offered. White Tree (talk) 05:55, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Just adding another data point. At total level 2056, I got offered 84,943 for 6 fragments. White Tree (talk) 15:55, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- It's based on total level divided by 27 Suppa chuppa 06:01, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- So maybe they'll take the 2 new skills into account already, and then it would be based on your average level. 11:40, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
I kept the 10 fragments and tablet with me since I was a noob and have been keeping track of its value as I level up. Just reached 2592 today :D
|2403 - 2429||4,823,690|
|2430 - 2456||5,026,160|
|2457 - 2483||5,234,230|
|2484 - 2510||5,447,990|
|2511 - 2537||5,667,524|
|2538 - 2564||5,892,890|
|2565 - 2591||6,124,170|
|2592 - 2595||6,361,456|
Hope that helps! 184.108.40.206 15:21, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
- That's risky, Jagex has been known to remove items from past promotions from the game. That's how I lost my full shaman's outfit since I had yet to assemble it from its blood and bones. 03:26, December 28, 2013 (UTC)
Are Fragments going to be removed?Edit
Are the fragments being removed from banks and inventories at the end of the 27th may or just the sof? I'm just wondering because last time they stayed behind and were converted into the new fragments this time, plus If I saved them I could get my total lvl up a bit to get more money. 04ismailjj6 (talk) 11:00, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I think that, just as last time the fragments were on the SoF, they will only be removed from the SoF while still existing in your inventory or bank. 11:07, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- For other events like the Valentine hearts and starlight ore Jagex was very explicit that they would be removed at a certain date; no such date has been mentioned for the fragments. And since those from September 'survived' all the way till now (I still had some), I'd expect these to survive as well. IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:36, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Just logged in, both the tablets and fragments are still in bank, I guess that means that either there's going to be another alchemist amulet promotion in a few months or they'll be removed in a hidden update at some point.04ismailjj6 (talk) 08:56, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- lol! that's... odd :P 07:58, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
Can this amulet be recovered if you die?Edit
It didn't appear at gravestone.
18.104.22.168 01:08, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
I will answer the question myself. At Diango, for a cost of 1,000 gp.
22.214.171.124 01:43, September 23, 2013 (UTC)