when I was replacing my greegrees (lost them, long story) Zooknook said that he is trying to make us be able to fight while being a monkey. I bet this hints a future update to our greegrees. Nat12345919 01:28, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
Added category Edit
Low alching a karamja greegree and a zombie monkey greegree gave me 200 coins each. Low alching a gorilla greegree gave me 400 coins
- Please sign your comments. Thanks!
Disappearing Greegree Edit
The possible reason is most likely that you have your greegree wielded with a full inventory. I just lost my ninja greegree because of this. Hope to help.--18.104.22.168 06:35, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- It drops on the ground 04:40, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
New Monkey? Edit
Can someone add an animation like the current ones of the new monkey gree put into action? think this would be cool 22.214.171.124 02:03, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
well whoever uploaded the image needs to have proof of existance, such as an animation. camn anyone trace the origins of image to see who uploaded?
- *ahem*, I uploaded that image, and I don't like being accused of lying just because I didn't make an animated .GIF to please your desire to have one on this article. Wanna know why I didn't make an animated .GIF? For one thing, I have NO understanding of how to make one, nor do I have the required software to make one (as far as I know, I don't think GIMP can be used to make one, but since I don't understand animated .GIFs at all, I'm probably going to be wrong about GIMP). The other reason is because I DON'T have a greegree of my own. That image was taken using the Orb of Oculus and the person in it is a forum mod named Deirdrel who I, just by pure luck, managed to find at the Ardougne Bank in World 60. She was wanting to train her Slayer which she had to interrupt several times just to show inquisitive people what the new monkey form looks like, and I really doubt she would've allowed me to hold her up for long enough to make an animated .GIF of her, which again, I don't know how to make animated .GIFs at all. If there's a problem with my still image, then perhaps you had better go out and find Deirdrel and make an animated .GIF on your own, as I won't be able to make one by myself. 16:42, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
if i lost my greegree Edit
how do i get another one? the guy in the dungeon tells me what i need but i have to get stuff from inside ape atoll and i cant get in without being jailed and then cant get past the guard.
- Its the same way in MM 19:00, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
I did mm about 2 months after it came out i couldnt possibly remember how to get another or get around ape in human form. i try getting past the guards and doing what the article on ape atoll says but i still get spotted .
- You could always try using the part of the Monkey Madness quest guide that pertains to obtaining your first greegree. I used the Wiki's quest guide for Monkey Madness when I did that quest, and I didn't have any problems with the quest. Also, if you're going for the Monkey dentures in the crate in the warehouse with the sleeping monkey guard, only stand on the dark tiles, as the sleeping monkey wakes up if you step on a light tile. I hope that helps you out a bit. 20:13, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Blue-faced gorilla greegree owner Edit
I am one of them. If the RS Wiki would like to update the images for the greegree transformations, I ("Liet" ingame, PM always on) have one and am willing to have someone else vid it or screenie it, as my computer can't handle things of those caliber. Most of the time, I will be available to help someone willing to capture this. Onuasdad 04:45, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Differences only cosmetic?Edit
I was wondering if the different greegrees have any other qualities besides the looks.16:11, September 16, 2011 (UTC)