any way to range them and not be hit?
- No Hay 02:12, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Sadly, this is correct. They use both range and magic at the same time. Davidyang201 01:25, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
update please? there is said that its one of the most hardest monsters in the game to solo but with chaotics + torva etc makes it alot easier i dont think it should be in that list
just my 2 cents ~~12:59, 15 July 2011 184.108.40.206
- Changed 21:03, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- shouldnt dreadnips be added into this strategies page? 220.127.116.11 15:19, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
Since most people kill Miths for Slayer, (the drops are mostly Mith bars) the time necessary to get Dung tokens for a Chaotic or the time in the Tower to get Dreadnips are both a big waste of Slayer XP time. YMMV, but that's my take.
My real business is trying to kill Miths WITHOUT Prayer, as the Beta versions of these monsters hit through Prayer easily. I've been stuck on this for a while, having done Waterfiends easily, without needing Prayer at all. I guess I'll try a Zammy spear, but this assignment is going to be a pain. any ideas? --JAGZIMA 21:58, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
With EOC, earth spells do work fairly well. So does asphyxiate. Defense is limited, but praying range helps enough and they die fairly fast. Ranging, by contrast, I could barely kill one using broad bolts, dual wield rune crossbows. Summitgrad (talk) 20:13, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed that the Mage stratedgy called for using Polypore staff, along with Anti-Dragon shield. I can't figure how to equip any kind of staff with a shield. Am I missing something?Dak7565 (talk) 01:06, December 25, 2012 (UTC)Dak7565
- The EoC made all staves into 2H weapons, so they could be the equivalent of 2h swords for magic. If you wanna use a shield, you'll need a wand weapon now. Coelacanth0794 Talk 01:18, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
- That makes sense! Guess I'll go for a wand. Thank you, very much.Dak7565 (talk) 02:18, December 25, 2012 (UTC)Dak7565
- Mithril dragons are among the most difficult solo dragon fights in RuneScape. With very high defence, immunity to mithril and standard poisons,
- --- anyone care to explain what "immunity to mithril" means? ... 18.104.22.168 09:36, March 3, 2013 (UTC)