I have the solutions to the first puzle, but I can't upload them as I do not have a RS wiki account.
The images are at the following links if someone could kindly add them :)
220.127.116.11 14:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC) (Sean Sabre)
im sure the woman in the picture is gypsy aris like what she said during recipe for disaster
- It's not. Close, but not the same. I think it's just representing a play using an altar in a house. HaloTalk 01:54, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- In the house theres lots of statues holding ancient staves, aka Zarosian Symbols, but Wom follows Saradomin, someone should include that. -- 15:52, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm unsure of why that room she's in is being referred to as the chapel, the chapel is clearly to the right of the screen. That is just a room with Zarosian statues in it. Also, calling the Wise Old Man Dionysius in this article may confuse a few people who do not know his name, should it be changed? (Mr KindHeart 02:13, June 21, 2010 (UTC))
- Another thing; it says in-game that you have to fight a mage, not a dragon. Which one is itMetapig 14:30, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- you need to fight many monsters including an iron dragon (anti dragon sheild needed) as well as her lvl 246.
- additonal reward of Mabel's lamp (unknown xp given, please update)
- 10K xp lamp, in a skill of your choice, level req unkown 15:34, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- level req = min 60
what are the new abilities?Peckham33 15:48, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Dark house skin, new pit dungeons, ability to use chisel on house tablets to redirect them to any house portal 15:53, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- About this new house tablet function, so you can have house at rimmington and you get teleported outside yanille or something?
Item list Edit
Does anyone have a confirmed item list yet? I was just about to do the quest so if one's needed I could take notes for one to add to the article18.104.22.168 16:51, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
I dont have a wikia account so I cant add this, but: It is possible to fight the monsters in the dungeon, restock, then come back to fight Zenevivia
What keeps happening to the article? Edit
Two hours ago this article had a nearly complete guide now its back to the useless information it had before the update, who keeps reverting the changes to the article?22.214.171.124 21:06, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any known way to get back to the WOM's house? Edit
Because if not, could someone add that you can't return to his house in trivia.126.96.36.199 21:35, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
you can boost using home made tea,but you have to be quick in that,i tried it and it worked.2:38,june 24,201211:39, June 24, 2012 (UTC)Azzzanadra
mabel EditWhy does she ask you to close your eyes when she gets out of the bag at the end? Seems a bit odd.. 22:29, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe the didn't want to animate her climbing out?
btw did anyone manage to examine the other two people in the fight pit during the cutscene? Stewbasic 23:50, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- thats very lazy of jagex if thats the case. 01:11, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think the Ranged part can be removed, since I was able to do the whole battle with strictly melee. 188.8.131.52 22:45, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Where's the guide for this quest? When you go to the Love Story quest from the Search the Runescape Wiki area, it takes you to the page that says the quest is un released which is obviously wrong. The history of that page says there was a guide but it's gone now and it's back to saying the quest is unreleased. 184.108.40.206 23:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Haven't you guys protected the article yet? This is like the 4th or 5th time i've seen the article reverted to the pre-update format today..220.127.116.11 02:05, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- The article is semi protected which means unregistered users and newly made user accounts cannot edit it. And the article has not been vandalised in some time. I think what may be happening is you are somehow finding your way into the page history, which contains every old version of the article, and you are opening up a version that was made before the update occurred. 02:09, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, I aplogize for my rage, my computer could be lagging up too, I've noticed computer articles don't load correctly when my internet gets horrible.18.104.22.168 20:39, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Removal of a trivia Edit
I found the next trivia contradicting:
This is untrue: All players attack with speed six when using godspells (look in the manual if you don't believe me). I do not have access to the page so can someone remove this? 22.214.171.124 08:43, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Frankenstein Junior citationEdit
When you have to enter the dungeon in the WOM house, speaking with him, one of the optional answers is a citation from Frankestein Junior.
The movie: "Wait master, it might be dangerous. You go first."
The quest: (I don't remember well) " ...seems dangerous. You go first."
Damage Meaningless??? Edit
The article says that Z has to teleport to the 4 statues to surrender. Does that mean that the damage you do to her is meaningless? (Don't waste effort on attacks???) --126.96.36.199 18:12, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- She only teleports for the first time when you've done approximately 25% damage to her. The Pandorica will open. 18:14, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Using Zammy Spear spec to knock her off the plinth. Edit
Ok, this is hearsay, so I'm not going to put this in the article myself. A close friend of mine said that she used her Zammy Spear special to knock her off the statue, where she can then attacked normally. I do not think this is a glitch, because when you knock her off, she says, "That was just rude!"
Can someone please confirm this, then put it in the article? -- k thx bye - Evil Borg2 19:37, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I can confirm it for the Dragon spear. Once you knock her off a pedestal, she never uses that pedestal again. Once you've knocked her off all four, she never uses prayer at all. --Saftzie 00:50, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I took a lot of hints from others. Maybe I just said it better. --Saftzie 01:52, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Zenevivia / Zezima Edit
Is it slightly possible that Zenevivia is a play on Zezima's name, that seems the sort of humour Jagex might produce for this sort of quest...
Just a wonderment... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Spirit-236 (talk) on 03:39, July 7, 2010 (UTC).
Dark Stone Edit
-> Nope, if you try the Wise Old Man will tell you that you still need skilling construction... ProulxS
My Name Rocks Edit
I'm really interested in seeing My Name Rock's armor. I don't have the required level to see it though so can someone upload a picture please? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 21:15, 24 August 2010 (UTC).
I just edited some typos in the Trivia section, but I'm honestly not sure that thing about the Vampire Diaries should be on there. "Love bites" is a way more common phrase than just being a reference to that, but I wasn't sure I should delete it. D34TH5T4R5 14:40, May 30, 2011 (UTC)