Hello, I am requesting that this page be protected from editing by non-autoconfirmed users. I has already suffered 3 cases of vandalism within the last hour. Thanks. Ajraddatz Talk 15:14, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Virtually all articles on new content have high vandalism during the first couple days, but still have significantly more anon contributions than vandalism. I think there's some sort of policy not to lock pages like this unless the vandalism becomes extreme, though it might be worth discussing changing to a more restrictive policy at Forum:Yew Grove. --MarkGyver 04:22, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
I had a loot that got me between 200-300 dragonstone bolts the other day and noticed dragonstone bolts are not on this list. Don't know if this needs to be looked into or not. -- Global Smack 6:00PM June 16, 2010 (GMT -5)
This needs to be edited it. The onyx price is way off.
So to address all below points here is a link to a video of someone looking an uncut onyx
This really needs to be removed from the drop table, kingly implings have been out for ages and there are still no videos showing someone looting one. It's obviously not a possible loot, the only reason it's on there is because of a picture that was most likely faked. If I saw a video I'd beleive it but there are still no videos and people have posted videos of looting over 100 kinglys and not getting one.
- Hi, I have many friends who have reported looting uncut onyx from kinglies. This thread accurately displays all impling loots, as all the contributors report their loot after actually looting rather than reading it somewhere and copying/pasting. (We're all in a clan, so I doubt anyone would be lying about it :P) I myself haven't looted an onyx (seeing how I've only looted maybe 3 jars), but there is something to work from. 16:55, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
- alot people say they found one,why remove it from the artical?and its arent imposible that a kingly impling drop a onyx realy >.> —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- I don't think the onyx is a possible loot, because of what's said here and the 3rd paragraph of the price history section of this page . This means all specifically obtained items were removed from the drop tables of pvp worlds. Why would they add this to kingly implings if they won't add it to pvp worlds? JOEYTJE50TALK 14:20, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Uncut Onyx is a possible loot because i got one on my first ever try on kingly impling jars i just wanted to clear that up. The only thing is they are a very rare loot i just got extremely lucky
Glory count off? Edit
I looted 5 kinglys, two of my drops were 3 noted amulets of glory, not 11.
i looted 8 for got 2 sets of 3 glories as well...188.8.131.52 16:46, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- It's possible that 11 can be received as well. However, given the nature of the original submission, I have removed 11 from the log. Obviously if someone has evidence/experience otherwise it can be added again. -- 17:16, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Dragon Longsword(s) Edit
The guide only says that only a single dragon longsword can be received from the kingly impling. Could someone please include the possibility of two dragon longswords, as I did get two (noted).
Onyx removed Edit
Uncut Onyx has been removed from the drop list. Don't know if this was intentional or not, but it's gone and since there has been no definite word from Jagex that it isn't on the drop table it should remain on there until such a confirmation is made, as it is far more widely believed to be on the drop table than not. There's a video a few topics up (on this talk page) of someone receiving an onyx, that should be enough. Honestly the 'the accuracy is disputed' message should be removed too.
Onyx IS a possible loot Edit
There you go, stop saying it isn't possible to get onyx. At the very end of the video you can see him loot 9 onyx from 10,000 implings.184.108.40.206 13:34, July 5, 2012 (UTC)