I think this is another first quest guide for the wiki. :) --Whiplash 15:25, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Schweet! Lol that was really fast. I thought i would hafta creat the page. --talk 15:38, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Other fansite quest guides Edit
Other sites listed here as resources to make this wiki guide more comprehensive...
- temp guide on forum http://www.runecrypt.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3
- temp guide on forum - http://runevillage.net/ThePub/
Only 3 other sites have a guide up so far.
- Sal's http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/KingsRansom.html
- RuneCrypt forum http://www.runecrypt.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51595
- RuneVillage temp - http://runevillage.com/rs2Quests/temp2KingsRansom.php
- Chrislee33 09:04, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
2 more guides up
- http://www.zybez.net/quests.php?id=133 . Chrislee33 00:58, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- RuneHQ was also up earlier - http://runehq.com/RHQQuestsView.php?id=00893 . Chrislee33 03:50, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Order, Order! Edit
I don't really see how this is Trivia. Judges keep the order of the courtroom, it's part of their job description. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 17:23, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Knight Training area Edit
Anyone know what this is? What can be trained there? It'd be nice for those who've finished the quest to check it out long enough to get a basic idea of the place. TIRRIANGANT (TALK) 18:20, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- It's on the top floor of the castle. It's a safe area where you can fight the knights of the round table. There are eight knights, and you can only use melee combat. You'll fight them one at a time. If you can successfully defeat all eight, you'll gain access to the new prayers. You'll also get 20000 experience in each combat stat as well as the right to change your respawn point to Camelot. Dtm142 23:01, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Sibling truly random? Edit
I had to defend Anna Sinclair in court. She's also the sibling shown in the quest guide picture as well as the Knowledge Base. Is it always Anna that you have to defend? Also, her accomplice (David) was not the murderer who I found guilty during the Murder Mystery quest. I found Caroline Sinclair to be the murderer during the quest (I did it on RuneScape Classic by the way). Dtm142 23:13, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Same with me, everyone is also matched with my findings 0_0 Momento Mori Real PainNot Champagne15:23, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- I'm doing some rewriting and will make it refer to Anna by name; I'm fairly convinced it's always her. That the accomplice is always David isn't relevant to who you originally incriminated; it's fairly obvious that all of the children were in on the plot. Endasil (Talk) @ Endasil 20:35, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Could anyone get an anim. of being in the Jail cell? The anims. of the npc's in the Jail cell looks like it's been worked on for a while with Jagex =\ Momento Mori Real PainNot Champagne15:23, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Is it possible to use boosts for the defence level?--Rs4life07 13:32, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
No, this is not possible. I attempted it with the Excalibar defence boost, and it still would not let me.--Aescopalus 18:11, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Really Nessacary? Edit
Why do you need 65 defense to start this quest? I see nothing in the guide that indicates a need for defensive skills in this quest, other than the optional Knights Wave reward. Also, why is every line striked out?
Fix'd! :3 22.214.171.124 04:27, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
Line Strikes + LOL at reward Edit
The line strike was from someone putting </S> instead of </span>.
As for something awesome I just saw.. I scrolled down to rewards and saw a Gold Mastercard advertisement. I thought that was the reward. LOL 126.96.36.199 04:29, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
items required Edit
I just did this quest using Elite Black Armour all the way through. However, when I got to the part about freeing King Arthur I couldn't because I didn't have the guard's armour with me, even though I was able to use my Elite armour to get in the Black Knight's fortress. I was confused based on how the items required sections is written. However, I'm not sure how to edit the page to make this clear without making it cluttered...
Honeycomb14 04:27, April 6, 2011 (UTC)Honeycomb14
help im in the cell with merlin and the knights. i have spoken to them all several times exhausting every topic. I've used the tele grab speel gotten the hairclip and used it on the door but every time it says you should speak to merlin first. ive also received nothing from the knights what do i do? i dont have an account on this site but my rs name is Tarlac2358