Shouldn't we put in the new ice barrage so people can know what it looks like?--S terror1 13:55, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
I've noticed that when you use this spell, you get 52 base xp + 2 additional xp for every hit done. Is the amount of additional xp the same for every other ancient spell in the spellbook? --TheWeirdOne876 18:55, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
"Ice Barrage is considered as one of the most powerful spells in the game, after miasmic barrage", "The spell is the 2nd strongest in the game after the miasmic barrage spell", "Ice Barrage is commonly used in Player Killing, as it is the second highest-hitting magical spell", "The only spell which can hit higher than Ice Barrage is Miasmic Barrage which requires Zuriel's staff to cast".
- OK, I get it, Ice Barrage is not the strongest spell in the game, do you have to repeat that 4 times? This article needs some cleaning up... -220.127.116.11 20:44, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Where's the cost per spell that's present on other spell articles and previously this one? It wasn't wildly inaccurate and was more helpful that a lot of the repetition and other fluff in this article.--18.104.22.168 16:44, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
In calculating the probability for the maximum possible hit, it says the chance for hitting a 493 for one monster is 1 in 493. However, this does not account for the chance of hitting a zero, meaning it correctly is 494. This in turn leads to the error in the probability of hitting a 493 against all monsters. The probability should be 1 in 494^9, which would be 1 in 1,752,034,042,251,376,124,194,304
22.214.171.124 19:33, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Just an analogy on the last comment (abstracted from: http://webmath.com/lottery.html )
- Get a piece of rope or string, that's 1m long.
- In a wide open area, arrange the rope or string in a circle, end to end, the best you can.
- Get a single grain of sand or dirt and place it anywhere you wish inside the circle.
- Get a second grain of sand. Close your eyes, and "disorient" yourself as to where the grain of sand is that you placed inside of the circle
- While you're inside the circle, drop the second grain of sand from 76km up.
- Your chances of hitting the first grain of sand with the second is roughly equal to the odds of "1 in 1,404,930,321,920,719,257,600,000." Will14smith Talk
14:51, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Magic Damage BonusEdit
I've noticed that the magic damage bonus is only applied to the target of ice barrage but not others around the target being hit by ice barrage. It seems that I can never hit over 300 on people that are around the target of ice barrage. I noticed this while training at the Ape Atoll dungeon and not once did I see (besides the target) a hit above 300. I was using staff of light, arcane stream, and magic pots. Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).