I updated the stub with a lot more information. If possible, please add pictures. If any problems occur, please tell me. This was my first article. Setherex 21:12, 8 August 2006 (UTC)Setherex
- Looks good, I'll try and add a few pics tomorrow, thanks again =) --Eucarya 22:05, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Yes, and I'm sorry for that. Didn't notice it at the bottom. If anyone could, please edit it some to help. I'll edit whatever I can. Thanks for the notice though =) Note: Only the walkthrough from RuneHQ. The Information section was a mix up of information I found. Setherex 00:45, 9 August 2006 (UTC)Setherex
- Okay, I'm glad we cleared that up. It's plagarism otherwise. ^_^ Oddlyoko 01:20, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
Ok, I edited it a lot. I hope that fixes it. Thanks for the warning again. (Never thought I'd say that) Setherex 02:05, 9 August 2006 (UTC)Setherex
Quest points updated Edit
I had 55 quest points and all the required quest when i tried to start this quest, but i couldn't. I looked it up and found this:
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?20,21,921,56285814 (page 01,third post) http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?20,21,921,56285814 (page 67,third post)
You will need 56 quest points to start this quest, could someone maybe edit this?
--Thoreck 08:58, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Thanks, i will edit it. The extra quest point was added because of the learning the ropes quest
--C00l dud4 14:29, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
Would any Boosts for Mining and Fishing Work?
and is there even a boost for Mining?
Bridge264 16:09, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Yes, Dwarven Stout, by 1, or Braindeath Rum, but it's dependant on your other stats. Also, I think we should note that if you have 50 Fishing you can use a Fish Pie for a +3 boost because the Admiral Pies dont buy well on the G.E. 220.127.116.11 18:46, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Can you be a partner for the quest multiple times? Edit
- If I've already done the part that needs another player, can I stil assist another player in completing it a second time?18.104.22.168
- Yes, you can if you are a Phoenix Gang member. All that player has to do is kill Grip ( lvl 22 ) from the safety of the hidden room. The Black Hand gang member can only do the quest once, because there are only two candle sticks, and once you have done the quest they aren't available again. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 18:14, 2010 November 10.
- I Have in fact helped people do it a number of times after the quest, and I'm a Black hand member - No problems reobtaining the candlesticks or anything. Therefore I'm assuming you can help afterwards for either role. You don't even need full black again if your Black Hand. Henneyj 02:18, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
I did this quest with level 15 Herblore (I gained 5 levels from the reward). I used Request assistance from my buddy who had the required level. I assume you can do this quest with lvl 1 Herblore!
- Yeah, you can definitely use assist for the herblore. I just did it today. Somebody please remove the thing that says you cant use assist, i dont wanna mess anything up126.96.36.199 01:06, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- I dont think you can do it with lv 1, as you have to do Druidic Ritual to be able to use Herblore. You would have to be lv 3, because thats what you end up with after the quest. Req Assist on herblore doesn't work before Druidic though. 188.8.131.52 18:48, December 19, 2009 (UTC) Edit: Jagex changed the Req Assist system. You can no longer assist on Quests :( Found that on the controls page. 184.108.40.206 02:32, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
- I just learned that you can get Blamish oil as a drop from citizens of Canafis (in human form), according to the Blamish oil page. If you got the oil this way, would the Herblore requirement still apply (to apply it to the fishing rod, perhaps)? Just curious. JalYt-Mej-Wynde 21:54, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
need black arm gang partner Edit
i need a black arm gang partner have been trying for days. add me in game pas976
- http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?20,21,88,60717593 -- 23:06, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Dragon Sq Edit
Picture at the top person is wearing a dragon sq shield which cannot be equipped till legends quest is completed, thought id point that out.
- That's the official Jagex image of the quest as seen [http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/sym_heroes_quest_members_a_m in the game guide]. 04:19, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Why was my edit reverted? Edit
Why did my edit get reverted? The Shrimp and Parrot is not a bar. It is labeled on the map as a food store, and is actually a fish store, not a bar. I got confused while doing the quest because I relied on this page and went to the bar in Brimhaven instead of the Shrimp and Parrot, and I just tried to correct it. This is the second time I've been reverted, and I don't understand either. 220.127.116.11 22:20, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I added it back again, and mentioned your post. If anyone still disagrees they should discuss it here. Thanks for helping, and sorry that your good edits were reverted. If anyone ever reverts your edit when you think it should not have been, you could always leave me or another editor a message, or place a message on the talk page like you did here. JOEYTJE50TALK 22:43, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
move the ice gloves section Edit
So I killed Ice Queen, got Ice Gloves, went to Entrana, and killed the Firebird. However, when I try to get the feather, while wearing the gloves, it says, "It looks dangerously hot, and you have no reason to take it." What is going on?
Can't pick up Fire feather? Edit
I try to pick it up, while wearing Ice Gloves, and it says, "It looks dangerously hot, and you have no reason to take it". What is going on?
- Are you sure you havnt skipped a bit at the start? Check your quest log to see if it says you need a feather. -- 01:39, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
I went to the Lava Maze to get my eel and brought all the bait and my oily rod, and when I click the fishing spot, it reads "nothing interesting happens." I've tried several things to try and fish the eel but the same thing keeps popping up. Im not sure if this is a glitch or if im doing something wrong. If it is a glitch, I just wanted to share it. It may have been affected by the new update today with the coin pouch and all that stuff.
- Go to Taverley Dungeon. The fishing spot is at the blue dragons. Remember anti d shield :/. Wildy isn't safe. Haidro (talk) 03:48, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Does the other player for the armband have to be a member?Edit
Because the person I finished the quest sheild of arrav with is a free player.
defence level requirement
I have removed the 25 def requirement, as you get over 25 defence by doing dragon slayer.