Note from Phlame: That isn't always the order you get the rewards, I just got my first Leo event, and I got Zombie Dance for it.
- Confirmed. Zombie Dance first.--220.127.116.11 07:08, 19 November 2006 (UTC)]
- Un-confirmed. I've had two Leo events so far, and I've never gotten Zombie Dance; however, I do have three pieces of the zombie outfit though. ;D Oddlyoko 07:11, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
- I got Zombie dance first. It's probably random.--18.104.22.168 09:12, 21 December 2006 (UTC
- Un-confirmed I got pants and gloves, then walk, then shirt and boots, then mask, then danse, then 500gpMaster Of Puppets 00:10, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
is there any articles about the items you get?
- I guess not yet - will see about screenshotting "full zombie" as the individual 0-stat pieces aren't worth seperate mentions. Ace of Risk 15:45, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
Ugh, I have not got the emotes yet, and I am never getting the random :(
--R1ky 15:52, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- What happens if you get event underwater and bank breathing thing? -- [[Category:Signatures|Gravedigger]] 22:10, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Okay... this is a long time ago. Back then, after I received all the emotes and having the full zombie outfit kept in my bank, I never got a part of the outfit a second time. After having them all, I get 500gp, always. After some time, I figured my zombie outfit was wasting my bank space so I dropped them. The next time I went to this event, I don't get 500gp anymore but the outfit parts again. I get the gravedigger event quite often because I use to bury any bones I see. :P --Scykei 13:25, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
gravedigger the monster truck Edit
should it be added as trivia13:41, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- No - this NPC was not named after a monster truck, but a cemetary worker. C Teng talk 22:43, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
I fixed the grammar of the article... parallelism, dangling participles, and such... but I can't figure out why there's a space between the intro section and the guide section. Somebody help? --Leftiness 03:57, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I removed it, I was trying to get the guide section off of the picture, but I just added a couple linebreaks instead. AAIEGrwojy 04:00, January 2, 2010 (UTC)