So how did people get images of the silver and gold tiers?
When you click on them it just says they aren't unlocked yet.
Also there seems to be a max of 180 points a day and assuming the gielinor games start on the same day as the olympics there would only be 16 days of preparation which only gives 2880 points.
Thats barely enough to unlock the silver tier, nvm unlocking the gold tier and actually buying stuff.
Does anyone know if there's another way to earn points?
22.214.171.124 20:59, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- We play the games? Won't the high level people win everything?
- I thought we just watched and the other races like goblins and elves participated.
- 126.96.36.199 21:08, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I also think that the games will give points. I'm not so sure that there will be an actual competition, but it could be some sort of minigame that depends on your own levels. More points will be awardered to higher levels but I imagine the top tier being something similar to the current top tier, level 40. Even then, you should probably still accumulate a ton of points either way.
- 19:31, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Do you think it's a possibility that jagex will add some more rewards to the shop? Because i managed to get them all in probably 3 hours maximum (maybe not an exact time, but it's not far off) by keep doing the cheese race, and once you get all of the rewards, there's not really much left to do
17:18, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
What happens to items if you drop them? Are they retrievable?Edit
There are several items in the Gielinor Games shop: hat, shirt, legs, gloves, torch, boots. Can these items be retrieved from Diango? ...Or are the Gielinor Games items bankspace-hogs? (similar to the Queen's guard outfit and the Dragon ceremonial outfit)
~~penguin 188.8.131.52 22:52, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
How does the podiums outside the portal work???