is there any confirmation that the salve amulet works/doesn't work on ghasts? Gaz Lloyd 08:35, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, they are in the undead category, so I would assume so. Aquilae 10:22, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
I'm personally not convinced that Salve amulets work on them. I've fought them in Tmple Trek wearing both Salve (e) and Fury, and I've seen no significant difference in damage. Not compared to the damage difference I see when fighting Fiyr shades on Treks, at least. Alexcthgreat 05:09, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Temple Trekking Ghast Edit
After the recent update, the Temple Trekking ghasts no longer appear to give prayer xp. Don't know if this is intentional or a glitch; waiting to see what is posted in the forum. Egdcltd 15:43, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, it's been confirmed as intentional. Ghasts don't give prayer xp anymore when killed in Temple Trekking. Quick Find Code: 5-16-628-63111014, page 20, Mod Hulme's response. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Egdcltd (talk) on 16:07, 17 August 2011 (UTC).
- As of today, the [http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/prayer_extra_features#ghasts game guide] still says
- More powerful ghasts exist in the deep swamps of Mort Myre, although these routes are usually only taken by experienced guides aiding villagers from Burgh de Rott in Temple Trekking. These ghasts are known to give Prayer experience in the range of 80, 110 and 140 depending on the creature you run into.
- It is possible the game guide is still not updated, although Jagex did update the picture. --Saftzie (talk) 23:20, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Woot! Glitch fixed 7 Feb 2012, so it was unintentional, but it took a freaking long time to fix, eh? --Saftzie (talk) 18:30, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Anagocic ore should be added to the drop table, I've had two separate drops of 20. Not sure how to add to the table, sorry
ghast's and stats Edit
i been wondering if ghasts damage follows the same as any other monster as in if you have full rune and a decently high def if the damage they do if you have no food is reduced or blocked like any other monster or are they special to where they will hit a fixed 30 damage regardless Comwiz27 (talk) 15:58, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- If you have no food for them to rot and an invisible ghast lands a succesful attack, the hit is not affected by armour bonuses. Armour does of course raise your defences as always when in combat with ghasts. 16:26, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- when you say sucessfull attack does that include blocks or no Comwiz27 (talk) 16:29, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Succesful attack means when they would normally rot food, but if you have no food they deal some minor damage which is unaffected by armour. 16:46, August 23, 2012 (UTC)