I don't know how to add them to the page so i'll post my rewards for the summoning box.
7 Unicorn Horns, 108 Pots of flour.PaulMoore12 (talk) 15:18, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
The hint section should be organised in alphabetic order.
As a reward I got around 140 raw rabbit meat and 8 marigolds which gave me around 80k when I sold them. 184.108.40.206 16:18, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Protect Pl0x? Edit
People editing it with nonsence. ScionCrush 15:45, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Well, its people trying to edit it as much as they can, it is new, you got to remember that. I tryed adding my image at first, then some reason it did not work, but now it dos, but BIG lol Eexon 15:48, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- There're unregistered users trying to advertise a clan chat about locating obelisk location. We reverted these few times but the user still put it back in more place. The IP addresses in question is added to RuneScape:Counter Vandalism Unit. From now I would stop improving this article until the vandalism stopped or this page have been semi-protected --Willwill 16:12, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Semiprotected for 5 days.17:09, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Ok good Edit
Ok good, hope you sort it out, and everything gets sorted, always happens with new things, just block there IPs is a good idea, i hate clan members lol Eexon 16:18, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
I do agree in blocking this page, because all unregistered user's are trying to spam all the clan chats, i tryed to upload a picture too, but it wont work. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Homeslicers (talk) on 2010-02-16 17:21:33 (UTC).
What about soul wars?Edit
"This is the first minigame ever that you get to play outside of your main character, although you can play outside of your main character in certain quests. "
A ghost of your own character... 220.127.116.11 19:34, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Can't find world -.- Edit
New song Edit
A new song, A Familiar Feeling is unlocked during the D&D, I think it should be mentioned.18.104.22.168 20:22, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Just now I recieved 24 spider carcases and 38 vampire dust. This was roughly equivalent to 60000gp on the grand exchange. I had collected 60 points and my summoning level was 60... I therefore believe that the reward is either 1000 times your level or the number of points you got in any type of secondary item. Anyone else get this? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Goodison Goomba (talk) on 2010-02-16 21:49:40 (UTC).
About the charm rewards, it has 100% chance of tripling charms and lasts for up to 40 mins depending on how many shards you got. It warns you at 5 mins and 1 min then, when it runs out it says: Your luck with charms has run out. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 2010-02-16 23:18:56 (UTC).
How do you choose the option of getting items as rewards? He only gives me the option of a blessing.
Also, is it just me or does run energy drain ridiculously quickly (and restore incredibly slowly) during playtime?22:30, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, the run energy thing happens to me. Even though I have 88 Agility and was not carrying anything, my run energy went down really fast and the restore rate was really slow. Mr Moo Cow99 22:34, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Mine drained roughly 5% per second or, in other words, every time it dropepd down. It may pertain to what familiar you are, I was an ice titan. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 2010-02-16 23:25:05 (UTC).
- What familiar you are only determines what the first two other familiars that are draining your energy are. --HaloTalk 03:04, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Timing and Schedule, unanswered questionsEdit
- How long does pix rest?
- How often is a new obilisk active?
- How long does it stay active?
- Are all worlds on the same schedule? Obilisks in "waves" like stars or like trees and times are staggered?
- Are all worlds the same location or different?
- When is reset? A week after you last played or at weekly reset like circus and penguins?
Mamabear47 09:41, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
* I'm guessing he rests for 100 minutes. * Every two hours a new obelisk is activated. * Twenty minutes. * I just checked two worlds, one with an active obelisk, and one without; I'm guessing the latter. * Most likely different locations. * I played it yesterday, found a new obelisk today, and it said "Come back in 6 days". So it doesn't reset weekly with the other two. Zickhel00 15:02, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
when he is resting, he rests on all worlds I believe, at least the twenty or so i checked at the same time. Tortilliachp 15:21, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
I'm trying to organise all repeatable activities in the Time article, and Familiarisation is one of the unknowns. It's evidently either one that resets exactly one week after the last attempt, or on the seventh midnight (UTC) that passes since the last attempt. This isn't a game that I routinely play, so I'm wondering if anyone who frequents this D&D might know how it behaves? Both the Shattered Heart and the Tears of Guthix activities say something like "Come back in 6 days" after attempting, but they use the two different reset methods as listed above. Being in the UK I currently have to wait till 1am (00:00 UTC) to investigate these things and I can't afford to stay up that late.
11:39, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Fix please? EditThis article has taken too much wording from the Game Guide, it's almost identical! I don't know too much about it, but can someone just fix it?? --
- That's mainly because it's new, as we figure more things out about it, it will be updated I'm sure. --HaloTalk 22:24, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Formula for timings Edit
At the moment, the timings are 60 x 40 = 2400secs = 40mins
So, you're dividing 2400 by 60 to make 40.
If you divide the 40 by 60 (60 x 40 = 2400 = 40mins)
40 / 60 = 0.666666 or 2/3.
So finally, the simple code is,
(Number of shards) x (2/3) = amount of mins.
60 x 2/3 = 40.
Comment on my Talk Page if there is anything wrong.
working in seconds uses a real quantity to calculate, rather than fractions of a minute which is not a common measure of time. This is a specific situation different from most others, as our common timekeeping system does not follow the decimal system. As such, fractions should not be used, rather common divisions of time (minute, hour, day, second, tenth of second, milisecond, nanosecond etc.)Tortilliachp 17:20, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Training Summoning Edit
So I haven't been there yet (getting pics, mostly!) Is this game worth the bother hnting down? I don't want to wait in Taverley for 2 hours or hunt the different obelisks down, so how do I get the ... ohhhhh, so that's why the clans were spamming so hard. Interesting. Just like the penguin trappers, you need teamwork to make it pay. (Way more teamwork then Penguin Hide & Seek, apparently.) Can teamwork be used inside the minigame? --TheLastWordSword 19:20, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not really a team game. You can get help from other people to find the obelisk, but they can't influence the game for you in any way. I managed to get 210 crimsons at waterfiends in 37 minutes...I would say that pays. --HaloTalk 22:25, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
As that comes down between 5 and 6 shards per minute, I am reluctant to argue against you, to say the least. =) --TheLastWordSword 14:11, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't have extremes, and I was wearing void/sgs. I could see over 300 in dharoks/karils+zs with extremes/turmoil. (I was using turmoil.) So yeah...I would say it's pretty good for the time it takes. --HaloTalk 14:25, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Secondary ingredient rewards Edit
Lets keep track and see if we can get a nice chart up
lvl 91 summoning 51 shards 100 wolf bones and 369 pots of flour --Degenret01 19:57, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
formula edited again, minutes = ceiling (shards x 0.66) : what's wrong with English? Edit
40 seconds per shard. Don't over-complicate things unneccessarily?
now leave a workable English formula alone. why the inacurate decimals, why the fixation of including a "ceiling", why the unneccessary mumbo-jumbo? This formula is not rocket-science, so leave it alone. Tortilliachp 00:33, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Floor/ceiling functions are a precedent set by all other articles on the wiki so far dealing with calculations (e.g. Soul Wars/Rewards, Pest Control Rewards). Also fractions do not show up well so decimals are used. I suggest that it is changed back, but dare not do it to save being attacked :P (it was previously .) Damnads 06:01, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- What does ceiling even mean? Mamabear47 06:47, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- The fact that it needs explaining speaks for itself. Tortilliachp 14:10, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it was fine with the short explanation of how the formula works, followed by the correct mathematical formula afterwords. Anyway as it is now the formula needs the function, or atleast (even though that would be wrong) as it is incorrect as it is. The blurb beforehand should have been sufficient for those that couldn't understand the formula. Damnads 22:07, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
I don't thing the locations chart is complete. I recently decided to take a stab at this D&D and when I asked about Pikkenmix, Pikkupstix said something about blood running and sand. Perhaps it should be noted that the chart is incomplete until we're sure that it includes all possible obelisks.08:39, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It is, that's why the "under construction" template is at the top of the page. --HaloTalk 14:12, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
According to the Summoning page, there are 7 full Summoning Obelisks, and 51 mini-obelisks, so that's 58 possible locations. "Qopla!" --TheLastWordSword 14:44, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
A large cave dwelling, full of bustling small people with pickaxes. i see... a bank!
in Keldagrim by the bank (UTC)
I see a monkey.... O and a volcano that doesn't blow <----- ( i did get this but i can't remember what he said exactly. i just remembered monkey and volcano.) it is on karamja next to the volcano. File:Karamja.png J1j2j3 00:21, February 19, 2010
There's a location not listed: South of the City of Sickness, the Obelisk next to the Khazard Battlefield Spirit Tree. I don't know how to edit such a thing in yet so I'll just let you know :)
Edgevill One Edit
I remember the first clue leading to Edgevill... Anyone remember the clue for it?17:17, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
removing my images?! Edit
I've added 3-4 images, and some people keep deleting them, and replacing them with pictures that are no better?! Whats up guys, get off of it, if a picture doesn't need replaced, LEAVE IT ALONE! "words you wouldn't like to hear"19:21, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Special charms Edit
No, I believe they're labeled "Secondary Ingredients".
Another phenomena Edit
"He's off investigating another of those obelisk phenomena."
- I think that this is the message when Pikkenmix was at an active obelisk, but turned inactive (and is there to give players who finish their reward) Lil cloud 9 08:57, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
About that stranger... Edit
So, does anybody know what exactly happens if (and most likely when seeing as you can't eat or use anti-poison or prayer) the stranger kills you in the spirit plane? Do you exit the familiarisation process? Or do you die and leave a gravestone (and does it appear in the spirit plane, or where you last left your body)?15:43, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Completely random, but sounds a little like Inception.. (just a chat, nothing handy) Edit
"As soon as you enter the spirit plane, there will be two types of familiars opposed to your form that will instantly recognize you as an enemy within their plane of existence. The longer that you remain within the spirit plane, the more types of familiars that will start to see through your disguise and recognize you as an imposter. If you pass too close to any familiars that will recognize you (these are depicted at the top of the screen) they will drain some of your mental focus and your presence within the spirit plane will weaken." Reminded me a lot of Inception, the subconscious fighting back ;)I realize that has no bearing at all on the article, but wondering whether other people saw the same thing? Or am I just going crazy? Chaucolai 07:31, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Either it's a coincidence, or someone trying to plant the idea in your head that you're still dreaming. Can you remember how you arrived where you are right now? :P
- 11:20, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Summoning ingrediants are not based on level Edit
"What items you recieve, and in what quantity, are based upon your summoning level and how many piles of raw shards you managed to collect from the spirit plane."
I don't think this is true, because I am only level 17 summoning and I got high level summoning ingrediants from the ingrediant box before (Like yak hides and polar kebbit fur).— Ahmed Mamdoh (talk) 08:17, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Map of the shards Edit
Has anyone attempted to make a map of the area with all shards in it yet? If so, was it possible? And if so, what is the reason it isn't made yet?02:07, March 1, 2012 (UTC)