The title, "Crafting Catastrophe - Got killed by a chisel." made me rotfl. Malcolm33 00:50, April 15, 2010 (UTC)`
- How is that possible?
- It's possible to die by chisel when you try to craft rocks for the statues and fail. DiRhAzG 01:58, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the person meant the difference between crafting calamity and crafting catastrophe. Lil cloud 9 05:25, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I got Crafting Calamity by making a key to open a door and dying, so I bet Crafting Catastrophe is the chisel thing. PlayerFroobTalk 10:22, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Are calamity and catastrophe really two different titles? Calamity is not listed in Knowledge Base and without it there are exactly 50 titles. --BeyPokéDig 12:48, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
I received the title Gatherer after I have gathered the most resources. 126.96.36.199 20:11, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
MVP' Are there any confirmations it has to do with skills. I believe it has to do with the money left over at the end of the dungeon. 188.8.131.52 20:06, April 26, 2010 (UTC}
Against all odds is quite easy to get if you're fighting the Luminescent Icefiend. When he's almost dead, he'll use the icicles one last time. Let them hit you, and kill the icefiend. Malcolm33 01:29, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
Against all odds - I've killed several bosses with fewer than 10 life points remaining, but I can't seem to get this title anymore...23:45, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe you healed above 10 life points before ending the dungeon? That would negate the title. --Jimfromtx 15:55, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I definitely killed Luminescent Icefiend with less than 10 health, didn't eat, and ended dungeon without getting this title. *shrug* 07:12, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
My favourite is kill stealer. This really tickles my sense.15:36, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Wouldn't Nothing Special have to be teams of at least 3? You'd have to have at least 3 people, otherwise, you'd automatically get either least damage, or one of the most damage titles. --Jimfromtx 16:06, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- If both players deal nearly equal amount of damage, they will possibly reach the minimum damage requirement to avoid least damage at all. 03:18, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Least I ain't chicken Edit
I'm sure that title "Least I ain't chicken" is based on Leeroy Jenkins. Except the line was "Least I have chicken".
New Titles! 19/7/10 Edit
(these are not the actual descriptions)
Handyman: I got this by buying at the beggining of the dungeon a hatchet, a pickaxe, a tinderbox, a hammer, a fishing rod, 50 feathers, a knife, a vial and an antipoison.
Rest in Peace: Use 10 bones on an altar.
I wonder what you need to do to get "It's a trap!" Guthix1110 19:09, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Die in a few seconds after teleporting. 03:18, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Considering the comic WillowGuy made as a joke for the summoning skillcape emote (yes, it's not canon, but it gives me the idea), I'd wager that the "I Choose You!" title is either by doing the most damage with summons, or the most/a certain number of summons. Just a thought. --Jimfromtx 04:02, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
You do not have to die to get tele-fail. You only have to teleport while holding the gatestone. I achieved the "no deaths" and "tele-fail" in the same dungeon. Also, you do not have to be in combat when you teleport. 184.108.40.206 05:09, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
There are more titles explained(although some of them have the way to get them hidden) here. 17:21, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
"Solve puzzles, use non-combat skills more than anyone else." I'm not seeing a Dungeoneering Titles section of the official game guide. Therefore, I must debate the definition of the M.V.P. as wiki has it. I use the most non-combat skills with my partner while Dungeoneering yet he gets the title at times. Any clarification? (: 05:26, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I am pretty sure it means to open doors/solve puzzles. Not for making armour/smithing items.--Degenret01 06:32, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Title Discoveries Edit
"The Chief - Make food after the boss that has already been killed." This title, if gained in the manner it states, is not gainable in solo play. Discovered this on personal venture.
"Culinary Disaster - Cook lots of high level food on low level logs. Unique per raid; any size team." This title can NOT be earned in solo play. Again, discovered this personally.
"Gatherer - Gathered the most resources." Again, not obtainable in solo play.
"Glutton - Wasted the most food by over-eating" Also not attainable in solo. (I solo Dungeoneering alot, can't you tell? =P )
"M.V.P. - Solve puzzles, use non-combat skills more than anyone else." I would have to agree in that this title is not focused on things outside of combat--I think that this one may be, more or less, whoever gains the most titles (and the least bad titles) which would show that they [demonstrated that they] are the most versatile and useful in the group (hence MVP lol).
"Tele-Fail - Use the Gatestone Teleport while it is in the same room as you." Just want to comment that that's funny as hell ... I want to go try that now LOL!
"The Gate Escape - Used a Gatestone to escape a Boss on low health." I'm not sure what qualifies as 'low health'; I did this against the Hobgoblin Geomancer on floor 14 while my health was blinking red and such, and didn't earn this title. There might be more to it. (its also the only group I've gone through a dungeon with, and the only dungeon I ever died in >,<" morale: never go Dungeoneering in a group unless you're actually friends with the other members.)
- I'd say low is 10lp, as that's what a lot of other titles have as their 'low point'. Just a guess. 19:56, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
"Untouchable - Did not take any damage but dealt damage." Just commenting that I did get this one (once) on solo play =P
Joe Go 89 220.127.116.11 14:41, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
I can has heim crab? Edit
im not sure this is a title.. i just did floor 1 complexity 6 eating nothing but 2 heim crabs and didnt die once and i didnt get this. Although if it is a title why didnt i get it?
Baptiejames 19:59, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
found out the problem.. i got too many titles so i can has heim crab was kicked out for better ones.Baptiejames 01:03, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
That's too easy Edit
I am just to prove that IP user gave wrong information. To get It's too easy! you need to get all three combat triangle titles at once. Anyone having enquiries can PM me and I'll perform it too.18:40, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know the specifics behind WoopWoopWoop? I think you have like 15 seconds for each room... but:
Can you reenter rooms? If not, you need a straight path right?
Do you have to kill all monsters?
Can it be gained on any difficulty setting?
If someone knows the specifics, I'll be glad to hear them :P --Amarian 09:17, December 10, 2011 (UTC)