Dont you kinda wish he threw the sandwich lady off the mountain.Lol.--Whiplash 20:09, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
So if he lost his leg in that kwest, does he appeer 1 legged to the player after that?Master Of Puppets 00:13, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, it's implied at that point that there's more than one Drunken Dwarf, as somewhere it says something to the effect of "Another one will appear soon. They always do." I think it was if you examined the fallen dwarf. Avian Maid 12:35, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- The Drunken Dwarf in the quest is the random event one's brother! But I guess thats irrelevant. Malestro 12:58, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
Just wondering, what does this dwarf say before completion of Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf ? After completion, he references to this quest ("I 'new it were you matey! I remember your kebab stories! 'Ere, have some ob the good stuff!"), but I can't remember if he was saying the same thing before... Patheticcockroach(Talk) 13:32, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
- Has anyone seen the new drunken dwarf? Does he roam around like Bob the Cat, or does he appear sometimes? I want to find him lol! Boomer12342 19:54, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
I saw the Drunken Dwarf random event npc yesterday at Karamja in the bannana place near that dock in f2p. I spoke with him, he gave me a kebab & beer, then poofed away. Maybe he's recontinued? Darthmasterchief 17:38, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- By some means he has changed to a safe random event. 14:27, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Its not discontinued! Edit
i was seen drunken dwarf west of lumby castle!
I saw him too at lumby!!!!!!!!!--Pvmatle
I saw him in the miners guild on world 106, just got me a kebab and some beer Supersonicj - 20:29, 21 February 2012 (GMT)
15:05 bst May 18th 2012 - I just saw him in Varrock West bank world 138. I thought this was discontinued too. However, I read the article again. The way it's written implies he is completely gone, rather than the fact he does still wander and give kebabs. I think starting it off with 'discontinued random event' is the issue. Perhaps start with who he curretnly is, and then what he used to be after that? http://youtu.be/IAUkCyos13Y link to my vid of me seeing him.
Jamandy52 14:35, May 18, 2012 (UTC)Jamandy52
- He is discontinued as a random event. He is not discontinued as a character in RuneScape, much like the Security Guard and Rick Turpentine 14:39, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
source Editis there a source for there being 1 drunken dwarf? seeing as he has died and been resurrected more then once is it not possible that there are dozens of dwarves who are drunk and give away free food?
Nope, Still ExistsEdit
Saw him next to the Earth runecrafting altar today. Gave me a kebab and a beer before making that weird noise that apparently represents drunkenness before announcing his leave, scratching his head and teleporting away.
He had the 2007-style animations, model and sounds too.
184.108.40.206 23:56, April 20, 2013 (UTC)Noobyhead99