any information on who gets the drop?
Possible glitch Edit
I've done a LOT of research after I found that some monsters (mainly goblins) weren't dropping as usual, ie. dropping several spaces away, or not dropping at all. I tried this with many different monsters (over 360) and weapons(about 50), and this has happened regularly with the goblins dressed in the same attire, some Giant Spiders, and occasionly Scorpions, Imps and Men/Women. They were NOT moving when they were killed as someone who removed my edit said, and this has happened too regularly not to be a random incident.
- "There is currently a glitch where some monsters, when killed, drop several spaces away from where they were killed, or do not even drop at all." There are many ways this could happen:
- It may not have looked it but the monster may have in motion so drops were where it was going (more of a game engine limitation)
- So are not getting a drop (unlucky)
- Lag (graphic changes is causing lag all over)
- Also, you say you 'researched' it. How did you research it? Happen a few times? Or intensive double-blind study using sophisticated equipment? How? 21:49, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Be good to have timing for the events:
- Tick 0: Dropper dies
- Tick 1: Drops appear to killer
- Tick N: Drops appear to the world
- Tick M: Drops vanish.
I noticed after the Troll Warzone updat, that the colour of the drops varies. Sometimes they are just yellow and some others have a cyan like colour. Does the colour varies according to its value? Thank you. Comadant 14:30, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Yellow drops are f2p items, cyan drops are p2p items, I think. 14:32, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- hmm.. When I saw a tarromin seed on the floor it was yellow and bones just cyan. Maybe it's something else. Did they mentioned that in the patch notes? Comadant 16:57, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
Very frequently I will run into a monster whose health is under half, and I'll kill it. With no one else in the room, I'll wait around, and the drop never shows. Why is that? This has happened many times at both Mature Grots and Giant Mole. 18.104.22.168 11:06, September 30, 2012 (UTC)