What does it do? Edit
whats the upgrade? what is the new ability this item has?
It only helps during the quest as far as I know. Other than that it offers slightly improved stats. Lathow 17:10, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me or does it not retrieve diamond bolts (e)?Dmck2b 07:37, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- It only picks up ammo if you can walk in a straight line to the ammo. If there is something between you and the ammo (for example, a fence) then you will have to pick them up by hand. 03:22, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Finds elite clues? Edit
"Requirements: Completed Do No Evil, Ava's Alerter, Spade
Reccommended: Lletya teleport crystal, antipoison, food
Equip Ava's Alerter and start in Lletya. Run west out of Lletya, cross the tripwire, and go through the dense forest to the northwest (not over the leaves). Next, go northeast and hop over the leaves. In the next clearing your alerter should start bwuking. Dig where it bwuks four times. Enjoy your free elite clue scroll. I've only tried this with two people, so I'm not sure if it works for everyone. I'd like your feedback to see if it works for most people. Who knows how many of these spots are out there?"
Haven't tried this or done quest, is it true?
- I can confirm that this is true. There's actually four places where a free elite scroll can be found, but I believe that each player can only attain one of them, not all four of them. Lletya is one of the possible locations: the others are Lunar Isle (where I found mine), the Iceberg, and Meiyerditch. 19:07, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Yea found mine in Meierditch location (completely correct). Any chance you/anyone else reading can put an exact location for where you found (image would be useful too). Henneyj 01:37, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently, they appear in out of the way locations. One place I think you might find em is out in the desert. If you can't find any boxes anywhere else, you can try the desert. I'm just guessing tho. 10:13, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
attracting med helm Edit
I was woodcutting while wearing no helmet and wearing the ava's alerter when suddenly I was wearing a steel med helm. Can anyone else confirm this can be attracted, because it isn't listed.
- It is listed. 10:15, January 20, 2011 (UTC)