Quick question, its two handed right?
- With that blade weight as seen in the icon, it should be. Plus the irl ones are often considered hand-and-a-half'ers. One handed weapons would be used indoors, and Jagex never takes that philosohpy. Lastly, Japanese did not approve of shields. Sojurnstrs 16:39, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenjutsu#Nit.C5.8Djutsu --188.8.131.52 01:18, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
Q:Does it have a special attack?
- A:yes it hits with dragon claw speed but it hits 6 times with all hits being 25% strength bonus
- It's called irony, get used to it...
- Fusaka 13:52, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Q:Does it really got the stats of a godsword?
- A:Yes. --184.108.40.206 01:18, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- ^The Jagex wiki is wrong about many things, until there is more proof im not convinced that it has godsword statsDeathero 01:06, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Auspicious Katana Questions Edit
I would like two know two things:
1. Does this weapon have the Kamae stances the Ornate Katana has? (When you character is Standing, Walking, Running, etc.)
2. Does this weapon have a special attack?
has anyone gotten one yet? it there any proof that it has any stats at all?
Heavyoak 06:20, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Auspicious_Katana there ya go 220.127.116.11 14:15, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
ok fine, but has anyone gotten one yet? the "offical" wiki is wrong about a lot of stuff.
I saw someone with it yesterday.
can someone post pics of it?Heavyoak 13:28, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Lol, it's kinda rare, there no know player who has it yet Shinigamidaio 13:42, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
does it look the same? Edit
does it look the same as the ornate katana? or does it have its own model? Heavyoak 23:14, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope, has a very small distinction.
ok cool. it looks like the auspicious has a bigger Tsuba and Tsuka and a ragged edged blade.
Heavyoak 00:30, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Umm...yea...That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. The
thingiesTsuba and Tsuka are different. -- 01:08, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Got the Auspicious Katana a few days ago (if you need proof see me ingame, display name is Zyver, I afk on w24 castle wars a lot).
Your standing animation becomes hunched, your running animation is similar to Nomad.
4 Attack styles, 3 slash, 1 crush.
Stats are the same as godswords.
No special attack.