Unregistered discussion while protectedEdit
Page temporarily protected due to excessive vandalism, please leave any constructive information here in the meantime. Cheers.13:41, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
Looks like 15 is the rate. Considering this boss gets harder each time within a day: even a kill count of 15 would be absurd to require on it, unless you're supposed to wait a week and then submit them all at once. Dsctatom (talk) 15:43, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- 15 Gold, 15 Crimson, 14 Blue. Possibly consistent within the charm type, certainly not across the board. Dsctatom (talk) 16:01, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
Across all worlds.19:35, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
The 200k payment is for 1 hour of araxxor, not each fight.
18.104.22.168 07:56, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- The wiki now says: Tip to save money: You can have someone pay 200k and start an instance and just have them wait and stand in the instance while you kill the boss. When you die/complete kill/ or lobby, you can re enter the instance and get the full hour worth. Also possible to alternate kills with friend as long as one person stays in instance at all times.
- But doesn't this mean you'd be fighting the 2-person version solo? Besides that, can you reenter the instance if you die but your companion is still in the instance fighting, and rejoin the fight? Bronzedagger (talk) 02:41, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
hey, i dont really know how to edit properly, but occasionally when you die while fighting araxxor your grave will be attacked by a spider, reducing its timer by about a minute each time (you recieve a message in chat telling you) and it does this every 30 seconds or so —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 10:26, July 31, 2014 (UTC).
Just wondering, what if you got Spiders as a Slayer task? Of course, only the lowest level Slayer Master would assign them, but still: Would Arraxor/Arraxi and the other spider minions be affected by the Slayer helm's damage boost? And would they give a chunk of Slayer exp? Then again, that Death Slayer contract thing is coming soon, so that might take it over. Gat235 04:27, August 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Doesn't work. MolMan 04:29, August 9, 2014 (UTC)
Infobox information Edit
Araxxor only has access to a maximum of 2 combat styles at any given time: melee, and either magic or ranged. But his infobox always says he can use all three styles, regardless of his form. Someone with knowledge of how infoboxes work: please fix this! Neutralino (talk) 22:48, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
- This would be better explained in the prose. Also, he can always use melee and uses ranged and magic for path 3, so technically, it is correct. MolMan 23:08, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Yesterrday the template was telling it was path2-3 open and i had 4 days left. And it was true, it was indeed path 2-3. Today it say 3 days left but ingame it say path 1-3. I tried clearing my cache and now it show 4 days left but still path 2-3... How can I get the template to show me the good time/paths? (Vorago have a reset button next to rotation but not araxxor, why?) Proulxs (talk) 02:49, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Because it's really treading the line. We don't need to over-saturate the wiki with "firsts" just because we can. The actual value is none, especially with a trivia section already as long as this. MolMan 00:22, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Speaking of the trivia, I wonder if the comparison with other monsters part is necessary...or the massive section about glitches...All interesting, though. Neutralino (talk) 00:34, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
- It's personally not something I like at all, but less easy to get an actual policy behind. Most of the comparisons are grasping at straws. It's a poorly written section really. And while I won't remove it myself, I wouldn't fight someone who did either. MolMan 00:38, April 28, 2015 (UTC)