I guess this page is as long as it'll get. --Richard1990 23:33, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- His date births are different from the text and the table... anyone know when he was born?--Mr Spear man 15:16, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- http://news.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/newsitem.ws?id=85 --Moobies1 04:25, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
Gower Archives Edit
I've edited out the link to the Gower Archives as they're no longer online Axazar 02:53, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
This isn't helpful but...Edit
He looks kinda like a Dorgeshunn... 188.8.131.52 02:18, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Face photo Edit
The photo of his Dorgheshunn face is the best birthday gift i could ever ask for... Too bad it destroyed my brains... Alex1496 06:20, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
April Fools? Edit
I'm wondering if this whole thing about Andrew Gower taking over the wiki is an April Fools joke...
16:49, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is. But Andrew looks betetr with Dorgeshunn eyes than he does with little pea eyes. Alex1496 20:38, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed an error that, since the page is protected, I cannot change myself: Mr. Gower won't turn 32 till December of this year. As it is NOT December yet, his age is currently 31. Kinda minor, but it bugs me. Rantori 20:42, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I fixed it for you. 22:24, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
i used to use this wikia for everything i needed on runescape but now that this dumb bastard took over i am gona go use tip it
I merged some things from the wiki article. Hope that is ok :)
MEEP 06:04, June 17, 2011 (UTC)MEEP
What do you think about adding reference to Andrew Gower's new startup company Fen Research Ltd ? It is not runescape related but it sounds like research based off the RuneTek engine. It sounds like some sort of gaming platform that they plan on developing.
You can view Andrew Gower's LinkedIn profile to find out what he's doing these days. Currently he holds the position of Principal Architect at Jagex and CEO of Fen Research Ltd.
The related Fen Research job post is here:
Their site is still at a primitive stage, but the domain is registered to Andrew.
Andrew didn't leave the BoD! Edit
People need to stop editing this page with false info. There is no official source stating that Andrew left the BoD, and that little source from Stellar Dawn Media - it's unofficial and shouldn't be used as an official source. It's likely that they were forged anyways. Joquanpro 15:08, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Did you even look at the source? Suppa chuppa 15:13, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I did, but it comes from an unofficial site: Stellar Dawn Media. If it's not from an official site, it can't be considered true. You should know that, being that you seem relatively experienced with wikis... Joquanpro 15:14, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- So you didn't look at the source. Go look again. Suppa chuppa 15:15, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I did, it comes from STELLAR DAWN MEDIA, an UNOFFICIAL FANSITE! Ugh... Joquanpro 15:15, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- It's from Bloomberg. I removed the stellar dawn one since it isn't exactly credible. Suppa chuppa 15:16, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Regardless, it's unofficial if it doesn't come directly from Jagex.... Joquanpro 15:17, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Jagex isn't going to announce when members of the board leave. There are companies that document such things and are used as informational sources on that. As you see, there are a lot of sources that are cited on this page and other pages concerning real-life subjects that cite sources that are not controlled by Jagex. Suppa chuppa 15:19, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, alright whatever. I still don't buy it, but believe what you will. However, it seems even Wikipedia themselves are being idiots about this. They keep citing the one Stellar Dawn Media that comes from Stellar Dawn Central, which in my honest opinion should be shut down for false info. (I can't stand the site) They also keep saying Andrew isn't with Jagex at all anymore. -.- Joquanpro 15:23, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Now that I don't believe. I'll take a closer look at it later and see if I can maybe word it better or something. Suppa chuppa 15:24, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- K, cool. I'll see about the truth when I get to Jagex, and only if I hear it officially from them will I believe it. Joquanpro 15:25, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Just because Wikipedia says something, that doesn't mean it's correct. Anyone can edit the encyclopedia's pages, and not all the biographies conform to their policies and guidelines. I also find that reliable sources other than Jagex are often better to use, as they are less likely to distort information etc.
- Anyways, I see no problem with the reference. The information seems factually accurate, regardless of whether or not it's true. Smithing (talk | contribs) 20:09, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- You can find court minutes/documents on the internet describing their leave from the board of directors if you would spend a few seconds to actually look. Urbancowgurl777 (talk) 20:16, October 11, 2011 (UTC)