Tales of the Arc is series of a quest and multiple miniquests revolving around The Arc. It starts with the novice quest called Impressing the Locals which is required to access the Arc and as such is a requirement to do the miniquests.
Impressing the LocalsEdit
Work with Boni to fix her loom. Doing so allows access to Flags, which can be used to claim Uncharted Isles.
Head of the FamilyEdit
Help a lonely Moai on Waiko get back into contact with other cut off Moai. Gather a strong crew of Cyclopes and complete some tasks to gain access to a ship to help move Aminishi's Moai to Waiko. However, the Cyclopes are traitors working for Jed! Defeat them to complete the shipment, and gain a loyal new Lookout in the process.
Help Ling track down a monk, slaughtering many Acolytes of Seiryu along the way to learn their secrets. Discover a strange spirit realm containing truly enlightened Arhat, find the monk here, and soon learn Ling was not there to kill him, simply to catch up with an old friend.
It's time to hunt down Jed! Outfit your crew and prepare for battle through various tasks before setting the bait for Jed by faking your own death. Gain an ally in Thalassus along the way. Lead Jed into a trap with Lookout Ekahi's help and learn of the mysterious Harbinger that Jed is selling slaves to. Jed refuses to be taken prisoner, and leaps from the ship... Only to be devoured by Thalassus before he can hit the water. Free the prisoners from Port Sarim and return them to safety.
Eye for an EyeEdit
Ambush! The Harbinger attacks the 'Sarim's Revenge'. Defend your ship and escape.
Tuai Leit's OwnEdit
Lookout Ekahi's situation is worsening. Travel to Tuai Leit to hunt for a cure. After several failures, a dangerous solution appears - either kill him, or hunt down the being that caused the curse in the first place.
Ghosts from the PastEdit
Travel to the Islands That Once Were Turtles to dig into Quartermaster Gully's history with Captain Cora.
Prepare for a battle with the Harbinger by repairing your ship and salving a cannon. Help Evie hunt for her brother on Goshima in the process, and discover a dark spirit haunting the ravaged island.
Take the fight to the Harbinger, battling through the crew all the way to Captain Cora, hoping to finally discover where the creature that cursed Ekahi is. Learn about the secret of Goshima's Khan and best Cora in the process. Bring her to Goshima to see the destruction the creature has wrought, and end it once and for all.
- 90 Woodcutting
- 90 Fishing
- 91 Cooking
- 90 Slayer
- 90 Hunter
- 91 Crafting
- 90 Mining
- 86 Farming
- 90 Divination
- Impressing the Locals -
- 1,000 coins
- Flag Fall -
- 1,000 or more chimes (for supplies)
- 5 driftwood (obtained during the miniquest)
- Head of the Family -
- Spiritual Enlightenment - None
- Jed Hunter -
- Eye for an Eye -
- Harbinger - None
- Tuai Leit's Own -
- Ghosts from the Past - None
- Damage Control -
- 2,500 chimes
- Final Destination - None
- Impressing the Locals - 1 quest point, access to The Arc region, Stan-ing Around rest animation, 2 Treasure Hunter keys, and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Flag Fall - 500 chimes, 2 taijitu, ability to claim an isle, claim island flag unlocked in Waiko Reward Shop
- Head of the Family - 1,000 chimes, 30 fish oil, 4 bundles of bamboo, 5 taijitu, medium Agility XP lamp, Moai head unlocked in Waiko Reward Shop, Cap'n Ekahi added to your crew
- Spiritual Enlightenment - 250 chimes, 3 taijitu, medium Slayer XP lamp, access to Aminishi's spirit realm and arhat dragons
- Jed Hunter - 2,000 chimes, 10 taijitu, medium Hunter XP lamp, justice for Port Sarim
- Eye for an Eye - 250 chimes, 1 taijitu, 25 alaea sea salt, medium Prayer XP lamp, banky crablet pet and Cyclosis teleport tablet unlocked in the Waiko Reward Shop
- Harbinger - 250 chimes, 2 taijitu, medium Construction XP lamp
- Tuai Leit's Own - 500 chimes, 2 taijitu, 50 rumberries, 50 ancestral energies, Tuai Leit teleport unlocked in the Waiko Reward Shop
- Ghosts from the Past - 500 chimes, 2 taijitu, 1 medium XP lamp, Islands That Once Were Turtles teleport unlocked in the Waiko Reward Shop
- Damage Control - 3,000 chimes, 2 taijitu, 1 medium Thieving XP lamp
- Final Destination - 2,000 chimes, 10 taijitu, 1 large combat XP lamp, Goshima teleport unlocked in the Waiko Reward Shop
Completing the whole series rewards the player with the title [Name] of the Arc.
Tales of the Arc