|Start point||Maggie the witch, north of Draynor Village, west of the Draynor lodestone.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Recommended||Active lodestones in Draynor Village and Port Sarim.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Hetty in Rimmington.
- Enter the trapdoor just south of her house.
- Talk to Gus.
- Take from the crate that's labelled Newts and Toads.
- Place the label of the creature you removed on that box.
- Place the other two labels on the other two boxes in either order and talk to Gus. If this is the wrong combination, swap the last 2 labels placed and talk to him again.
- Take a newt from the newt crate.
- Talk to Hetty.
- Use the ointment on the broom.
- Put the blackbird in the holding pen.
- Put the rat in the blackbird pen.
- Put the spider in the spiders pen.
- Put the lizard in the reptile pen.
- Put the rat in the rat pen.
- Put the blackbird in the blackbird pen.
- Open and search the chest.
- Talk to Betty.
- Talk to Aggie in Draynor Village.
- Complete the puzzle.
- Talk to Aggie
- Talk to Maggie.
- Stir the cauldron with the broomstick
- Talk to Maggie.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points (or 1 quest point; depending on whether you had completed Witch's Potion/Sheep Shearer before they got demoted to a miniquest)
- A broomstick
- 10 portions of experience-giving goulash, and a bowl to collect it with. Each drink gives experience equal to 10 times the corresponding skill level.
- Access to the Purple cat miniquest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Access to the Advanced Sweeping achievement
- Music unlocked