|Start point||Maggie the witch, north of Draynor Village, west of the Draynor lodestone.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Short (10-20 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Hetty in Rimmington.
- Enter the trapdoor South of her house.
- Talk to Gus.
- Complete the puzzle by matching the labels with the boxes.
- You can use the table below to guide you. Use the process of elimination to get it right. After trying a combination, mark it and proceed to the next. One by one, the wrong combination will be eliminated until Gus informs you that all boxes are labelled correctly. If a wrong combination is used, Gus can reset the puzzle.
- OR, you can extract a creature from the box labeled "Newts and Toads" and put a label on it according to the creature you pulled out. Then, put the label "Newts and Toads" on the box labelled the creature you did NOT pull out. (For example, if you pulled out a toad, you would label the newt box "Newts and Toads", and vice versa.) Then put the remaining label on the remaining box. The first two rows are actually the only two possible outcomes.
|LEFT BOX||MIDDLE BOX||RIGHT BOX|
|Newts & Toads||Newts||Toads|
|Newts||Newts & Toads||Toads|
|Newts||Toads||Newts & Toads|
|Newts & Toads||Toads||Newts|
|Toads||Newts & Toads||Newts|
|Toads||Newts||Newts & Toads|
- Take a newt from the newt crate.
- Talk to Hetty.
- Use the ointment on the broom.
- Put the blackbird in the holding pen.
- Put the rat in the blackbird pen.
- Put the spider in the spiders pen.
- Put the lizard in the reptile pen.
- Put the rat in the rat pen.
- Put the blackbird in the blackbird pen.
- Search the chest.
- Talk to Betty.
- Talk to Aggie in Draynor Village.
- Complete the puzzle.
- Return to Maggie.
- Stir the cauldron with the broomstick.
- Quest complete!
- Use the bowl given to you from Maggie on the cauldron to obtain "Goulash" for a small amount of experience on any skill of your choosing, you can do this 10 times.