|Release date||9 September 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Store price|| 31 coins|
(Khazard General Store)
|Exchange price||1 coins (info)|
|Examine||A tar-like substance mixed with flour and warmed.|
Swamp paste can be made by mixing flour with swamp tar and then cooking the mixture on a fire (not a range), giving 2 experience. It can be obtained from the chests during Shades of Mort'ton minigame. It can also be bought at the Razmire Builders' Merchants shop in Mort'ton (during or after the Shades of Mort'ton quest), at both Port Khazard general stores, or Charter ship employees. However, it is cheaper to buy it directly from the Grand Exchange. You can also buy it from Rasolo for 31 coins.
It can be sold to the shopkeeper in Port Khazard for 9 coins each.
It is used for:
- Rebuilding the Temple of Mort'ton for Shades of Mort'ton quest or minigame.
- Repairing the bank in the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
- Fixing leaks in the Fishing Trawler minigame.
- Fixing leaks in the Cabin Fever quest (Swamp paste is available from repair locker only during the quest).
- Repairing the boat in Sea Slug Quest.
- Slug Menace quest.
- Repairing the Wise Old Man's roof in one of the tasks he gives out.