|Release||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|On death||Always lost|
|Exchange||2,520 coins (info)|
|Examine||A very slimy and generally disgusting green lizard.|
Even though the swamp lizard is the weakest of the salamander weapon class, it is the second most costly salamander, after black salamander because it is the tertiary ingredient used in making swamp titan pouches. As such, it has become a popular method of training and money making for hunters.
Players may also trap swamp lizards in Nyriki's private hunting grounds through the Swamp lizard portal with the use of Swamp Lizard Quota Tickets. These tickets can be earned through the Big Chinchompa Distraction & Diversion. This method can be considered easier than hunting swamp lizards in Morytania, because the player does not have to worry about dealing with ghasts or other aggressive creatures.
The swamp lizard will not appear under the player's gravestone if he/she dies. If held in a beast of burden when the beast is dismissed, they will appear on the ground.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||67.0%|
- A new lizard will spawn directly after you take one out of a net.
- Despite the damage information, it still says bolts for ammo instead of guam tar.