|Complete five supply runs after the 'Death Plateau' quest.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Subcategory||Master Quest Cape|
Supply and Demand is an achievement that requires the player to complete five supply runs after completion of Death Plateau.
This achievement requires the player to take a crate of supplies from Commander Denulth to the Ambush Commander. Each trip improves the armoury inside the cave, and earns the player 3 reward lamps which have 180 experience each.
- The first trip requires a combat level of 10
- The second trip requires a combat level of 12
- The third trip requires a combat level of 14
- The fourth trip requires a combat level of 16
- The fifth trip requires a combat level of 18
After finishing the fifth run, this activity is no longer available. These do not have to be done to start Troll Stronghold. A quick method to complete the trips is to instead run past the thrower trolls, up onto Death Plateau, then climb the rocks on the eastern side and home teleport back to Burthorpe.