|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Examine||A hood worn by the seasingers of the Eastern Lands.|
The Superior seasinger's hood is a magic headpiece made in the Player-owned Ports minigame. They require 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Runecrafting to make in the port's workshop, using 40 chi and giving 10,000 Runecrafting experience.
Wearing any four (or more) of a superior seasinger armour set (including augmented parts, but not weapons) grants a passive ability, Call of the Sea, which gives a chance to obtain a ports resource crate when defeating an opponent.
The Superior seasinger's hood lasts for 72,000 charges of combat (a minimum of 12 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using chi. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 600,000 coins
- armour stand: 300,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 20 chi
Upon death, this item will appear under your gravestone and if killed in wilderness it will turn into 750,000 coins for the killing player regardless of charge.
|Armour||435||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 3.1875%|
|Life points||320||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Superior seasinger's hood is 600,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Runecrafting level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|600000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Unlock the Seasinger Hood Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||100%|
- This item was originally called Superior seasinger's headband but its name, along with the robes' appearance, was changed in a hidden update.
- When it breaks down, it will give the message: "Your superior seasinger's headband has run out of charges and will need to be repaired."