|Release||7 January 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Examine||A cape made from materials from the East.|
The superior reefwalker's cape is a level 85 cape from the Eastern Lands, unlocked through player owned ports. The cape can be made at 90 Crafting in the port's workshop, using 100 Koi scales and giving 10,000 Crafting experience, after collecting the four parts of the reefwalker's cape eastern scroll.
The superior reefwalker's cape lasts for 100,000 charges of combat (a minimum of around 17 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using koi scales. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 600,000 coins
- Armour stand: 300,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 50 Koi Scales
Collecting all scroll pieces for this cape is a Completionist cape requirement.
When dying in the Wilderness, a fully charged cape will drop 50,000 coins.
|Armour||65||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||300||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Superior reefwalker's cape is 600,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|600000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
Comparison with other capesEdit
|Completionist cape Completionist cape (t)||See notes||5,000,000 coins|| 65 |
|Max cape||See notes||2,673,000 coins|| 44 |
|Superior reefwalker's cape||85||100|| 65 |
|TokHaar-Kal-Ket TokHaar-Kal-Xil TokHaar-Kal-Mej||See notes||None|| 44 |
31 or or
|Cape of Accomplishment||99||99,000 coins|| 33 |
- The Superior reefwalker's cape along with the superior leviathan ring are the only superior player-owned port pieces that have the (worn) suffix when not in their perfect state.