|Release||7 January 2014 (Update)|
|On death||? (edit)|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A cape made from materials from the East.|
The superior reefwalker's cape is a level 85 cape from the Eastern Lands, unlocked through player owned ports. The cape can be made at 90 Crafting in the port's workshop, using 100 Koi scales and giving 10,000 Crafting experience, after collecting the four parts of the reefwalker's cape eastern scroll.
The superior reefwalker's cape lasts for 100,000 charges of combat (a minimum of around 17 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using koi scales. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 600,000
- Armour stand: 300,000 (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 50
Collecting all scroll pieces for this cape is a Completionist cape requirement.
A player wearing a superior reefwalker's cape
|[view] • [talk]|
The base repair cost of the Superior reefwalker's cape is 600,000. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|600000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- The Superior reefwalker's cape along with the superior leviathan ring are the only superior player-owned port pieces that have the (worn) suffix when not in their perfect state.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes||