All experience gained from daily challenges was also boosted during the event, with all challenges rewarding 2x the experience they normally would, although Dungeoneering challenges only rewarded 1.25x their regular experience.
|1 September||Miracle Recovery||Trigger 10 portents of restoration.|
|2 September||Blood, Sweat and Tears||Gather 200 divine tears on the battlefield.|
|3 September||Everybody Dance Now||Do a dance emote near to at least 10 people who are also dancing.|
|4 September||Go Bananas!||Eat 50 bananas.|
|5 September||Mad Skills||Train at least 15 different skills in a day.|
|6 September||Bulldog||Run from the Wilderness wall to the deep Wilderness wall without dying or teleporting.|
|7 September||Schmooze||Talk to 10 different signature heroes, kings, queens or rulers.|
|8 September||Soul Searching||Complete a game of Soul Wars.|
|9 September||Harvest Festival||Cheer in the cabbage field north of Port Sarim when there are no cabbages in it.|
|10 September||There's Always a Bigger Fish||Catch, or assist someone in catching, a big fish during a game of Fish Flingers.|
|11 September||To Forgive is Divine||Harvest from the same wisp as at least 4 other people.|
|12 September||Balanced Diet||Fill your inventory with 28 different types of food and drink, then eat something.|
|13 September||Falador Fun||Find 10 items in a drop party in Falador's Party Room.|
|14 September||Sinking Feeling||Successfully complete a game of Sinkholes.|
|15 September||Urn Your Reward||Start and fill two different urns (you do not need to teleport them).|
|16 September||Speed Daemon||Finish a floor in Daemonheim in less than 5 minutes.|
|17 September||Inappropriate Dress||Complete the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course in a costume.|
|18 September||Eat, Work, Slay||Gain a social slayer point.|
|19 September||Dancing Queen||Perform any emote on top of Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador and Ardougne castles.|
|20 September||Farmyard Rampage||Kill 50 cows, rams, or chickens.|
|21 September||Beduelled||Duel with another player in the Duel Arena near Al-Kharid.|
|22 September||Faithful||Pray at altars devoted to three different gods.|
|23 September||House Party||Enter a Player-Owned House with at least 5 other people in it.|
|24 September||Rotten Shot||Throw a rotten tomato at a player in a pillory.|
|25 September||Hard Sell||Have all six of your Grand Exchange slots filled with either buy or sell offers.|
|26 September||Wayward Wizard||Help a Yellow Wizard in the Runespan.|
|27 September||Hunter Seeker||Finish a game of Big Chinchompa.|
|28 September||Vigilante||Kill 3 criminals.|
|29 September||Social Pyromaniac||Gain a health boost from a bonfire tended to by at least 4 other players.|
|30 September||Hunt the Gnome||Find the golden gnome!|
- Schmooze: Various Kings, queens and rulers didn't count. These included: King Narnode Shareen, Duke Horacio, Ali Mirza, Brundt the Chieftain, Hamal the Chieftain, Sir Amik Varze, Mawnis Burowgar, Awowogei, Lord Iorwerth, Timfraku, Ur-tag, Chief Tess, King Black Dragon head, Kalphite Queen head, Elisabeta, Herman Caranos, General Hining, Bravek and Ali the Mayor.
- Inappropriate Dress: Valid costumes included: Camouflage clothing, Lederhosen clothing, Mime clothing, Zombie outfit, Prince outfit/Princess outfit (including the Frog mask), Silly jester outfit, H.A.M. robes, Chicken costume, Clown outfit, Ozan outfit, Ariane outfit, Linza outfit, Sir Owen outfit and Superhero outfit.
- Faithful: Altars that didn't count included the Elidinis Statuette in Nardah, the Bandos altar in the Goblin Temple north of Ardougne, the God Statues, the tribal statue, the statues in Senliten's tomb and the altar to Marimbo in Marim. Despite not being aligned to any god, the vampyric altar in Darkmeyer worked, counting as Zamorakian.
- Farmyard Rampage: Roosters, cow calves, undead cows and undead chickens also counted, despite not being listed. The Evil Chicken did not.
- Hunter Seeker: Due to players being unable to enter the D&D because the instances were full, the challenge was changed on the day of release so players merely needed to attempt to enter Nyriki's portal in order to complete the challenge.
- Vigilante: Criminals that counted for this challenge included: thieves, highwaymen, rogues, muggers, thugs, Wilderness bandits and Kharidian bandits. Criminals that did not count included outlaws, Pollnivnian bandits, Menaphite Thugs, pirates, the thief in Port Sarim jail and thugs in Edgeville Dungeon.
- Hunt the Gnome: The gnome moved every hour, but was the same on all worlds. A full list of locations can be seen on Golden Gnome.
During two different weeks during the period of September, one starting at 6 September and one at 20 September, a hiscore event took place. These events last for a week and can be repeated as many times a player wants. When a player ends in the top 1000 of either of the events, additional rewards may be obtained. While there were a total of 2000 spots available for the additional rewards, only 1962 unique players earned them. This is due to 38 players who had placed in the top 1000 of both events.
|Hiscore Name||Time Period|
|Bulldog||00:00 UTC 6 September 2013 - 00:00 UTC 13 September 2013|
|Farmyard Rampage||00:00 UTC 20 September 2013 - 00:00 UTC 27 September 2013|
Every challenge completed awarded experience when handing the challenge in at the Imperial Guard Quartermaster in Burthorpe, as well as milestone rewards after a certain number of challenges were completed.
Experience was awarded for handing in challenges to the Quartermaster as follows:
|Skill level||Experience||Skill level||Experience||Skill level||Experience|
|Skill level||Experience||Skill level||Experience||Skill level||Experience|
Milestone rewards were awarded after completing a certain number of challenges, starting at 5. These challenges didn't have to be completed in a row. Some of the rewards awarded loyalty points on top of the other items. It was not required to hand the challenge in at the Quartermaster for it to count towards the Milestone rewards. All the rewards, which are redeemable at the Customisation interface, are found here:
|Challenges completed||Reward Items||Loyalty points|
|5 challenges||Superhero outfit||None|
|10 challenges||Two titles||5,000|
|15 challenges||Super September emote||10,000|
|20 challenges||Superhero lightning||15,000|
Additionally, if you finished in the top 1000 of one or both of the two hiscores events, you would have obtained the following two titles (and the Superior hero outfit, if you hadn't yet).
- Super Super [Name]
- Super Supervillain [Name]
- The challenge title Dancing Queen is a reference to ABBA's song Dancing Queen.
- The update text for Dancing Queen will always read: "You have danced at the following locations: [insert location list]", even if the "Dance" emote was not the chosen emote to be performed by the player.
- The challenge Everybody Dance Now is a reference to the song Gonna Make You Sweat by the C+C Music Factory.
- The challenge "There's always a bigger fish" is a reference to the movie Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
- Players with 200m experience in 12 or more skills were originally unable to complete the challenge Mad Skills due to being unable to receive experience in these skills. This was changed quickly so that performing activities which gave experience would count for the challenge regardless of the player's amount of experience in a skill.
- The challenge Beduelled is a play on the name of the popular game Bejeweled.
- The challenge "Hunter Seeker" is a reference to Frank Herbert's novel Dune, where a weapon called a hunter seeker is used in an attempt to assassinate Paul Atreides.
|Outfits||Superhero outfit • Superior hero outfit|
|Overrides||Superhero shield • Superhero lightning • Superhero claws|
|Other||Super September (emote) • Titles • Golden Gnome|
|Hallowe'en/October event||2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 (Zombie Outbreak) • 2011 (The Dead Walk!) • 2012 • 2013|
|Christmas event||2001 • 2002 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 (15 Days of Christmas)|
|Easter/Spring event||2002 • 2003 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014|
|Thanksgiving event||2008 • 2009 & 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013|
|April Fools'||2004 • 2005 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014|
|Cryptic Clue Fest||2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013|
|Winter event||2011 • 2012 (Wolf Packs) • 2013 • 2014|
|RuneFest||2010 • 2011 • 2013|
|Membership promotions||Mad May (Wild Weekends) • Sizzling Summer • Winter Weekends • Super September • RuneScape Road Trip|
|Other events||Oktoberfest • Start of May • RuneScape 10th Anniversary • Wildywyrm • Royal Wedding • The Ultimate Showdown • Açaí • Diamond Jubilee • Gielinor Games (Preparation) • Festival of the Dead • 2014 Independence Day Celebration • Rhino Awareness|