|Release date||29 September 2016 (Update)|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
The Sunfury Armour (Tier 1) is a set of cosmetic overrides unlocked with solar flares collected from Treasure Hunter or by training Divination during 29 September to 3 October 2016. It can be upgraded into Sunfury Armour (Tier 2) with gems of aspiration or by wearing it while training Prayer (not including cremation and using the Hefin Agility Course while the Voice of Seren is active in the Hefin Clan district).
The pack consists of:
- Sunfury Helm (Tier 1), created with 8,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Chest (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Legs (Tier 1), created with 8,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Gauntlets (Tier 1), created with 4,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Boots (Tier 1), created with 4,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Shield (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Cape (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
The full set can be combined for a total of 54,000 solar flares.
One of the above overrides is required to be active for Prayer training to count towards the 35,000 total required points, and 50 points are given every 5 minutes. The training need not be continuous: one can simply bury a set of bones every 5 minutes to gain points.
Gaining points prompts the message Your Sunfury armour has become more radiant ([X]/35,000).
Achieving 35,000 points prompts the message Your Sunfury armour has fully upgraded - you can activate it in the Wardrobe interface.