|Release||13 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||3,861 coins (info)|
|Examine||Used to focus your summoning energy, boosting your Summoning XP gains.|
A summoning focus is an item that can be made by combining one of each type of item produced by a crafting catalyst, namely a leather case, gem focus and a metal setting. Making 1 focus gives the player 10 bonus experience in Crafting (this is unaffected by bonus experience already available or double XP weekends). A whole stack can be made at once. It gives an extra 20% Summoning experience when making pouches at an obelisk. One focus is needed for each pouch made.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Corrupted kalphite guardian||110||1||Uncommon|
|Corrupted kalphite marauder||110||1||Uncommon|
- Crafting catalyst was removed from Treasure Hunter on 24 November 2014.
- On the 26 November 2014, Mod Obeith stated in a reply to the questioning of the removal of Crafting Catalyst, leather case, gem focus and metal setting from Runescape completely "Crafting Catalysts have been taken off of TH but the items won from there will not be removed. Therefore unused catalysts, uncombined focuses parts and the completed focuses will not be removed so you are free to keep them and use them when you want."