|Start point||Summer near the Wilderness wall northeast of Varrock.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~45 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Luring the beastEdit
- Talk to Summer at the wilderness wall, north-east of Varrock.
- Enter the portal.
- After the dialogue, operate Jennica's ring while standing on the portal.
- Run north to the dungeon, collapse the entrance.
- Return to the spirit realm.
- Run north and lure the beast to the entrance with your blue charm familiar. Enter the cave before it has a chance to consume your familiar.
Inside the caveEdit
- Avoid the beast's ranged attacks by moving away from the missiles.
- Run north and cut 15 logs from the wall.
- Once you have 15, light 3 fire pits (5 each). (Right-click use logs on fire pits)
- (Optional) Restock your food and return to Summer to continue.
The dark coreEdit
- Enter the next room by going through the passage in the south-east corner.
- Avoid the missiles like before.
- Soon a dark core will appear, dig a hole in the soil and lure the core into it.
- Repeat this 3 times until you receive a cutscene.
The coloured gravesEdit
- Watch carefully which graves the coloured spirits enter.
- The beast will charge a coloured attack, while standing behind a grave using it as a shield, bless the grave with the matching colour.
- Repeat for all 3 colours.
- Talk to the spirits then once outside, talk again.
- Quest complete!
|Part 2 of the Summer quest series|