|Release date||26 October 2012 (Update)|
|Value|| 666 coins |
|High alch||399 coins|
|Low alch||266 coins|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? You cannot retrieve it.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||You can never have too many sugary treats...right?|
Sugar skulls are a food item obtainable from the Squeal of Fortune and 2014 Halloween event. When consumed, they heal 2,000 life points, emit an eerie, hollow sounding growl, and will have one of a number of effects. Free players may receive sugar skulls, but cannot eat them.
Sugar skulls did not receive an update to their healing power when the Evolution of Combat was released and so still healed 215 points even though relatively speaking this is not as much of a boost as before. This has been fixed on the player-owned ports update.
- "You feel the lasting effects of sugar"; some life points will be healed with an added healing.
- "The sugar gives you a rush of energy"; your run energy is restored back to 100%.
- "The sugar makes you feel more skilfull"; all of your skills are boosted by 2, except for Prayer, Summoning, Constitution and Divination.
- "The sugar was so nourishing you didn't need to eat it all."; some Life points are healed without consuming the item.
- This item looks similar to the clay skulls the player made during the Festival of the Dead. Both items are based on the Mexican Calaveras.
- This is one of the only 5 items to boost Dungeoneering, the others being the toffee apple, Noisette triangle key, Dungeoneering cape, and the Dungeoneering master cape. However, the boost cannot be used to access resource dungeons.