Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Strykewyrms are a race of wyrms released on 8 February 2010. With the exception of the Lava strykewyrm and the Wildywyrm, strykewyrms may only be killed by players who have them assigned as a slayer assignment.
- Jungle strykewyrm
- Desert strykewyrm
- Ice strykewyrm
- Lava strykewyrm
- WildyWyrm (historical)
- Following the Evolution of Combat, Strykewyrms are already stunned when the player stomps on the ground, excluding lava and wildywyrms.
- Also, a red circle surrounds the Strykewyrm, allowing for ease of ability use. However, if the player leaves combat stance just as they force the Strykewyrm out, this will vanish.
- Investigating a mound when not on a slayer task creates the message "Nothing interesting happens.", and the player performs an outdated version of the Think emote.
- An update allowed players to stomp on the mound from a distance, following player complaints of how slow the task was; while the strykewyrms were relatively easy to kill, players had to keep running to each mound to fight the strykewyrms.
- Patch updates later increased the health of the jungle, desert and ice strykewyrms to balance out the task speed.