Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Strong trees are large plants that are used for shortcuts. A mithril grapple and a normal crossbow or better (including karil's crossbow) are required to latch on to them. The strong yew in the lumbridge swamp was replaced with a strong tree on 15 February 2011.
- Eastern shore of Lumbridge Swamp - Western shore of Al Kharid (usable both ways)
- Catherby beach, adjacent to Water Obelisk Island (usable only from the obelisk side to the Catherby side)
- Karamja (usable both ways)
- If you try to grapple the strong tree in Catherby a message pops up saying "You cannot see a good spot to grapple the rock" even though you are trying to grapple the tree.
- With the addition of the bridge next to the Al-Kharid shortcut, this shortcut has become somewhat useless, although it is required to be built and used for completion of the medium Desert Tasks.
- Unlike other trees, strong trees may not be cut. Strangely, some of the strong trees are smaller than their cuttable counterparts.